my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Only because I'm drunk... (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: Only because I'm drunk...
hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted July 19, 2005 02:25     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy fucking birthday to ME!!

Wait, that was yesterday...never mind!!

|  IP: Logged
Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted July 19, 2005 03:04     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy birthday!

--------------------

Helldriver
VoivodFan
Member # 46

posted July 19, 2005 07:01     Profile for Helldriver   Email Helldriver     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy birthday to you and also to the other peolpe born in this month that I didn't catch in time...
Supercharged Ultimate LivingEvil
unregistered

posted July 19, 2005 08:20       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy Birthday!
now go out and get drunk all over again

IP: Logged
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted July 19, 2005 08:56     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ohyay!

Happy hangover Hyper

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 19, 2005 09:57     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy Drunkday!

I will have a shot of Whiskey in your honour.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted July 19, 2005 11:12     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
happy belated birthday!
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted July 19, 2005 11:24     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hyper Birthday!

Keep on drinking in the free world!

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted July 19, 2005 15:58     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
One day closer to death.

Happy Birthday!

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted July 19, 2005 17:41     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hahahhaa! that is the best birthday wish ever, lyc.
Hypercube
VoivodFan
Member # 33

posted July 19, 2005 17:43     Profile for Hypercube   Email Hypercube     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy Hyperday!
hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted July 19, 2005 20:02     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OMG! I forgot I posted this....LMAO!! How almost embarassing

Thanks guys and gals!! You'll all be glad to know that I made it to work today, albeit 2 1/2 hours late

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted July 19, 2005 20:33     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
congrats on getting older
HAPPY BURPDAY TO YA
and many many more

--------------------

yawn

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted July 19, 2005 20:55     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Happy birthday to you,
you live in a zoo,
you look like a monkey,
and you smell like one too.

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted July 19, 2005 21:48     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy motherfijking birtjhda y= yoy to uoy! Im fucvkingh pisdded fithg now, ho[pe uyoiu don#t mond but ebywau, have a great b/dau you., and widh you have a greaty day agter ads weell!

Pryitiu

VVG simnvce 2999

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted July 19, 2005 21:59     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

--------------------

String em up

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted July 19, 2005 23:26     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy belated birthday Hypergrrl! Glad to see you apparently had a good time.

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted July 20, 2005 00:02     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hypergrrl:
You'll all be glad to know that I made it to work today

happy birthday !

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted July 20, 2005 00:49     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy Birthday, Hyper!
Hope it was a decent hangover...

Hey Neut, is that PHOBOS I see? Niiiice.

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted July 20, 2005 10:43     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ARGHHGHGHGGHHHGH! *gasp*
Hypersis...many birthday wishes to you and your many hangovers!
I would have sent proper birthday wishes over the vvf forum, but I've had no internerdary at home or at work. It's a conspiracy.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted July 20, 2005 15:04     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy belated b-day! The fun with hangovers is that they're getting worse with age.

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted July 21, 2005 01:05     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yay! Hello again. Mom says to go easy on the cheap beer and go heavy on the metal. Stay metal. Keep it heavy. I sound like Jaysonics! Hooked on Jaysonics I am. Feel the heavyness of my metal!!

Did you get your gift??

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted July 21, 2005 07:40     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by slugbutt:
yay! Hello again. Mom says to go easy on the cheap beer and go heavy on the metal. Stay metal. Keep it heavy. I sound like Jaysonics! Hooked on Jaysonics I am. Feel the heavyness of my metal!!

Did you get your gift??

LMAO!!!!
Your family needs a reality show. I think it would fall somewhere between the Osbournes and the Partridge Family... feel the love!!!
feel the metal!!!! feel the hangovers!!!!

--------------------

yawn

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted July 21, 2005 09:56     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by slugbutt:

Did you get your gift??

You crack me up! Yes - THANK YOU I LOVE IT!! It's something I probably would have never bought for myself, so it's even cooler. I just put almost 400 songs on it and it's ready for a ton more.....but no time.....I'm off to Maine!! Woo hoo, vacation

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted July 21, 2005 18:06     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy belated b-day! Just remember this as your new mantra:

The hangover is worth it.

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan