my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » RISE TO ADDICTION shows coming up...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: RISE TO ADDICTION shows coming up...
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted July 06, 2005 07:25     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Any of you lucky people that will be in these sections should go check out H's other band
RISE TO ADDICTION. The songs I have heard rock and groove, and the singer aint to bad either
Go support H and give us a review of the gig.

Don't forget if you have not bought your tickets for the Underworld gig in Camden now's you chance.
If you buy a pair tickets online from the Rise To Addiction website you get a free T-Shirt!!!

Tickets are £4 (£5 on door) Showtime is 8pm Wednesday 13th July

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The band are also at the Snooty Fox in Wakefield the following Friday (15th) £3 on door.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Derby Rock n Blues on Saturday 30th July on the Main Stage headlined by Thunder

Clarence Park festival in Wakefield (FREE). the band will be playing from 5:30pm till 6pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DON'T FORGET TO TUNE IN TO TOTAL ROCK RADIO THIS FRIDAY AT 5PM

still no shows in Delaware... but I'm sure those dates will be announced soon!!!!

--------------------

yawn

|  IP: Logged
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted July 06, 2005 09:39     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Uhm, David.... H has been out of that band for a few months now. They have a new singer (and a new drummer also).
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted July 06, 2005 10:30     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
thank fuck for that, I couldn't afford to go anyway

--------------------

String em up

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted July 06, 2005 10:57     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah! Those fuckin mutha fuckers!!!!
Just messing - they're good lads. Go see 'em if you can. I'd go myself but I'll be in Germany with EOLB. Which is nice!

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted July 06, 2005 22:56     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WHAT!!!!!?????

Well then I won't have a reason to buy the full length cd if it comes out.
Huh... sorry bout this post then. I though H was spreading himself thin between all the projects, but it's cool to see he's focused on EOLB.
I do love the Rise To Addiction sampler H is on... the man has pipes that groove!!!!

thanks for the new info

--------------------

yawn

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan