my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » AAAAAAND Happy birthday MEG!!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: AAAAAAND Happy birthday MEG!!!
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted July 04, 2005 04:06     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy birthday and welcome to the seniors club

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

|  IP: Logged
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted July 04, 2005 05:01     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yip Yip! Hippy Birthday Meg!! We'll be toasting your health in London Town tonight!
AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted July 04, 2005 05:14     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy B-day, Meg! I'll drink one on you too.

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

nell
VoivodFan
Member # 171

posted July 04, 2005 06:04     Profile for nell   Email nell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
happy happy happy happy birthday!!
neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted July 04, 2005 08:31     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"M is for MadMeg! M M M M M M M MadMeg!"
happy birthday!

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted July 04, 2005 08:48     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Have a trooly kvlt and grimm birthday.
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted July 04, 2005 09:13     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Never heard of her.

Froggy birthday Meg!!!

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted July 04, 2005 09:14     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hooray! Another reason to drink lots of cold beers!
Cheers to you MegMeg!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted July 04, 2005 09:21     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111
OMG!! Happy birfday, Meg!

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted July 04, 2005 09:46     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

haaaahaaaappybirthday!!!

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted July 04, 2005 10:38     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEG!!!!!!!!!!

is that a picture of you when you starred in the tv series FACTS OF LIFE?

have a great day

--------------------

yawn

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 04, 2005 11:48     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Have a very very Happy Birthday Meg!

I will now have a shot of Kentucky Whiskey in your honour.
May you have a great time and many more to come.

Cheers!

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted July 04, 2005 18:15     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Who the hell is keeping track of "birthdays" around here? It's like school all over again...WHERE'S MY PIECE OF CAKE, BITCHES!!!!

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted July 04, 2005 21:05     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy B-Day!! So how old now? Come on, you can tell us.
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 04, 2005 23:42     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy happy Meg day!!!!
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted July 05, 2005 02:33     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yo MEG!! Happy f-ing Birthday! You were born on the 4th?

A present chosen especially...
For You

But wait! Don't answer yet!
Uno Mas

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted July 05, 2005 10:44     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mmmmmmmmm, this whole cake talk is making me hungry!!!!!

Happy belated birthday, Meggie!!!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted July 05, 2005 14:04     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy belated Birthday MadMeg!

July is going to be one drunken month.

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted July 05, 2005 14:06     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks guys. Yes, I am indeed ooooold now. Almost as old as most of you.

I'm afraid there's no cake, but I do have a lot of homemade raspberry pie left if anyone wants a slice. I brought it in to work only to find that a third of the office is on vacation, another third called in sick, and the remaining third consists of two people, one of whom is on the Atkins diet, and the other one being me. So.....anybody want some pie?

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted July 05, 2005 14:40     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh, and thanks for the cards Tangento. That Mr. Bungle "video" was kewl. And who doesn't love SpongeBob?

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted July 05, 2005 18:34     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
damn where have i been.

happy birthday meggy...

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted July 05, 2005 19:29     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Pie? Pie?!! MMMmmmmmm
Happy belated birthday Meg, hope you had a good time

--------------------

String em up

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted July 13, 2005 19:53     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy belated birthday Meg!! It was really cool meeting you at the Motorhead show.

--------------------

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan