my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Coroner..

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Coroner..
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted July 03, 2005 12:37     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
From Blabbermouth just now-

The legendary technical metal band CORONER from Zurich, Switzerland have reportedly ruled out the possibility of a reunion, despite the recent offer of a festival appearance as well as other live performances.

According to a posting on The Unofficial Coroner Web Site, "Marky [Marquis Marky, a.k.a. Marky Edelmann, drums] wrote [in a recent e-mail that] he met Ron [Royce, a.k.a. Ron Broder, bass/vocals] and Tommy [Vetterli, a.k.a. Tommy T. Baron, guitar] two weeks ago to talk about the reunion. Unfortunately, he said it was now 100% sure there would be no CORONER reunion or live shows. He explained the main reason was that neither he, Ron, nor Tommy had the time it would require to do this properly, and also that neither of them liked to, I quote, 'reheat things, except spaghetti sauce.'

"Marky explicitly asked me not to post his e-mail on the web, but he said that they were all extremely touched by the interest of all the fans and — for this very reason, I believe — they would meet again in two weeks for two other things he doesn't want me to reveal yet. Both things are still very uncertain, and one of them — the most uncertain of the two — is particularly exciting, although it's not a reunion, and it's not a new album.

"Keep checking the CORONER Message Board and this site for news because one of the things he talked about, if it happens, will be an exclusive time-limited opportunity that will be announced here.

"More news about all those mysteries as soon as I hear from Marky again and get the green light from him! "

Shame.
Maybe they have some unreleased stuff knocking about that they might release?

--------------------

String em up

|  IP: Logged
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted July 03, 2005 14:24     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
times 100

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Korgul
VoivodFan
Member # 475

posted July 04, 2005 07:35     Profile for Korgul   Email Korgul     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm totally for the reformation of this fantastic band, but it seems all this is utopic !

A guy who said he knows a guy who have a email, etc ........

--------------------

My sky is black today

Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted July 04, 2005 11:21     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I kinda knew it was too good to be true.

They were really going in a great direction
with their music too. You could tell from
the newest tracks on the self titled disc.

Quick ! Get some rich guys to bribe the
lot of them

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 04, 2005 12:01     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok...That makes THREE Bands i wish would get back together & record new stuff.

Coroner
Voivod
Pink Floyd

Since none of them will...i guess i will just sit here & be depressed and have another shot of Whiskey.

Damn i'm getting drunk & have to be at work at 6am.

code
VoivodFan
Member # 192

posted July 08, 2005 23:08     Profile for code   Email code     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn. I would have loved a new Coroner album

--------------------

Tonight we celebrate!

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted July 09, 2005 05:56     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Tommy

Kreator should have used him to his "fullest" potential when they had him!!! Instead, Kreator released two shitty albums...without a "killer" solo!!!

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan