my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » *All Hail schroeder* (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: *All Hail schroeder*
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted July 03, 2005 11:41     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
happy birthday to you!
happy birthday to you!
happy birthday, dear schroeder...
happy birthday to Y O U !

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

|  IP: Logged
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted July 03, 2005 12:11     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy Birthday Schroeder

--------------------

String em up

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted July 03, 2005 13:04     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Happy Birthday, dude

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

Hypercube
VoivodFan
Member # 33

posted July 03, 2005 13:48     Profile for Hypercube   Email Hypercube     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wünsche alles Gute, Mr. Schroeder!
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted July 03, 2005 15:53     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yah! Happy bday man!
AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted July 03, 2005 17:03     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy B-day, Schroed!!!

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted July 03, 2005 17:11     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Har den äran Herr Schroeder

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted July 03, 2005 17:42     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hippy birdy two ewes!
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted July 03, 2005 17:43     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
happy birthday, hope it was a good one!
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted July 03, 2005 18:12     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy birthday Schroeder!!!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted July 03, 2005 18:21     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy birthday!

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

Va¢ärmeS
VoivodFan
Member # 47

posted July 03, 2005 20:37     Profile for Va¢ärmeS   Email Va¢ärmeS     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy Birthday to you!

--------------------

>>> C'est fini l'école...à souère c'est Voïvod! <<<
-Snake, december 1984

Heimdall
VoivodFan
Member # 462

posted July 03, 2005 22:18     Profile for Heimdall   Email Heimdall     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy birthday!

--------------------

The demons are so creative...

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted July 03, 2005 23:20     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy birthday dude!
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted July 04, 2005 05:03     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Bitthdays everywhere on VVF! Hope you had a blinder Schroed ol' buddy!
neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted July 04, 2005 08:13     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
happy birthday to Devastatin' Dave, the turntable slave
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted July 04, 2005 09:09     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tangento:

hahahaha!

Yeah, bonne fête schroeder!

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted July 04, 2005 10:31     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i am deeply touched by you crazy fucks

thanks a 1000000 for all the wishes

nothing exciting except for some phone calls from friends and family and my ex-wife and step daughter to wish me a good day

i worked
came home
watched tv
surfed around the net
touched up some paint on my kitchen cabinets
went to bed

hope everyone else had a more exciting day than the birthday boy

thanks again

--------------------

yawn

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 04, 2005 11:56     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Aw hell! I am late here, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY Schroeder!

I just had a shot of Kentucky's best for MadMeg & now i will have one for you too.
In your honour.
And i will do it while playing my Porcupine Tree CD too!

(You people are gonna make me drunk here.)

Cheers to a great dude!

nell
VoivodFan
Member # 171

posted July 04, 2005 12:25     Profile for nell   Email nell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
bah bah bahhhh! Happy b-day from me too!
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted July 04, 2005 12:48     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hey #6, if you're going to have a drink for everyone here with a birthday in July, you might wanna make reservations at the closest rehab today!!!!

Thanks
again

--------------------

yawn

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted July 04, 2005 17:01     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I would have said Happy Birthday sooner, but I had to replace my keyboard!! It was tough not being able to communicated with the outside world.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCHROEDER!!

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 04, 2005 23:38     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey pal, happy bday and many more!!!
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted July 05, 2005 16:33     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
speaking of FATES WARNING... I jst came back from the store with the 'Awaken The Gaurdian' 2cd 1 dvd box set... wooo hoooo a late B-day gift for me.

thanks again everyone

--------------------

yawn

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted July 05, 2005 18:22     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy late one Schroeder...

man if i had known in advance i would have ordered an extra one of these.

-Jim, of course.

it could still be arranged tho... four of us scheduled to go but someone always seems to drop out at the last minute.

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan