my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » New Opeth song available for download

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Opeth song available for download
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted June 25, 2005 16:17     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
He, guys and dolls.

Today there was a new song of Opeth ready for download at some site. I downloaded it and it seems to be not downloadable anymore. I copied it to my site so that you can download it.

It is called "the grand conjuration" and i think it rocks. It is a little crappy mp3 file just like "the multiverse " i heard for the first time, remember?

It is over 22Mbyte, but that should be not a problem i guess.

Tell me what you think.
find it at: www.youriginalbeads.nl/paul

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

|  IP: Logged
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted June 25, 2005 16:30     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Forgot to tell that it Fucking rocks.

--------------------

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted June 25, 2005 17:30     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I thought it sucked ass. Plus a part in there is a blatant Primus ripoff.
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 25, 2005 21:06     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
thanks Paul
I've been dying to hear where Opeth was heading was this new album and I like what I hear. They seem to have blended what they learned with Steve Wilson with their original style plus you can certainly hear the new keyboardists talents.
I'll definitley buy this when it comes out. Still not crazy about the cookie monster vox, but he mixes his "Damnation" voice a lot more into the song than in past releases, which I like. The new cd should be damn good.

--------------------

yawn

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted July 13, 2005 11:06     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan