my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Stabbing at C.O.C. / Crowbar gig!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Stabbing at C.O.C. / Crowbar gig!
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted June 24, 2005 11:23     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Holy fuck! This is not good...

The Tampa Tribune has issued the following report:

Four people were stabbed — one of them fatally — during a brawl Thursday night (June 23) inside The Masquerade, a night club on Seventh Avenue [where CORROSION OF CONFORMITY and CROWBAR were performing], police said.

Tampa Police spokesman Joe Durkin said a "shoving match" started between two women on the club's dance floor just before 11:30 p.m. The tussle escalated when others tried to break the women apart. That's when a bald man with a knife began stabbing patrons, Durkin said.

Then people fled the club, Durkin said, the suspect included.

Of the surviving victims, one was in critical condition at the hospital this morning, one was in fair condition and one was treated for minor injuries and released, according to police.

Durkin would not release the name of the deceased until next of kin is notified.

Police detained at least three people and hauled them from the club in handcuffs this morning, but Durkin said police were still looking for the suspect. He's described as white, about 28 to 30 years old, 5 feet 8 inches tall, 150 pounds, with tattoos.

Watch a Channel 8 TV news report on the incident at this location (Real Player required). http://multimedia.tbo.com/multimedia/popup/video/2005/0624ybor.htm

|  IP: Logged
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted June 24, 2005 18:20     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh great. Fucking moron. . Don't they check incomers for weapons in the clubs nowadays? On the other hand, it's prolly not very difficult to smuggle a knife past the doors...anyway, I wish the idiot bastard who did it gets a very long lesson in OBEDIENCE THRU SUFFERING if he gets caught. COC and Crowbar are among the bands I like the most, fucking up their gig like makes me mad

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 24, 2005 21:38     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
a friend just emailed this story to me... how fucked up people are makes me sick.

I just don't understand what the fuck goes thru people's minds.

--------------------

yawn

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan