my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Clip (part II) (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: Clip (part II)
Alexie Hell
VoivodFan
Member # 571

posted June 22, 2005 20:35     Profile for Alexie Hell   Email Alexie Hell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.derf00.com/666/index.php click on hiver 2005 (and be patient)...

Specially for those who still have doubts...

|  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 22, 2005 22:37     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ha ha ha that was funny as shit!!!!
going backward downhill fast, like ant real crazed rockstar would do!!!!

Thanks for sharing the footage

--------------------

yawn

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted June 22, 2005 23:29     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
alexie, there are no doubters on this forum. that clip was hilarious.
neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted June 23, 2005 03:24     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
oh yeah!
thank you very much for posting this!

I was just coming back from work, it was a horrible day (er, night), I forgot my Jeff Beck CD there well I was really in a baaad mood... then I see this and everything is fine now! big smile on my face!

Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted June 23, 2005 11:08     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fuck, I can't watch it, don't have the proper codec... Any chance to upload it in MPG format???...

--------------------

I AM THE WAY!!!

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted June 23, 2005 11:47     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I took liberties with it. Hehe

Snake_hiver-2005-WOI.mpg

The original had no sound.

Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted June 23, 2005 11:56     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
he he he, you rule skulhed... downloading right now...

--------------------

I AM THE WAY!!!

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted June 23, 2005 12:00     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Skul..... you're a genius!
Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted June 23, 2005 12:11     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ha ha haaaa, the soundtrack you added is wonderful!!!! great job skulhed!!!
and Alexie, there are absolutely no doubts, I only wish he posts often and gets to know "us"...
WARRIORS OF FUCKING ICE!!!!!

--------------------

I AM THE WAY!!!

Alexie Hell
VoivodFan
Member # 571

posted June 23, 2005 12:24     Profile for Alexie Hell   Email Alexie Hell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hummmm!!

That was pretty cool Skulhed !
Thanks a lot !

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted June 23, 2005 13:04     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's excellent!

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted June 23, 2005 13:06     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fuck, you'va gotta have nerves to do that. Me personally like no snow.

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted June 23, 2005 16:35     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Can't see it right now, I wish I could! Thanks for posting it anyway, i guess!
Cthon
Member # 156

posted June 23, 2005 17:49     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
super cool...

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 23, 2005 21:46     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Skul, you fuckin' madman that was GREAT!!!!

Love the soundtrack, how freakin appropiate!!!

"Snakes just wanna have fun"

--------------------

yawn

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted June 23, 2005 23:08     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Amazing what 5 minutes to spare and plenty of caffeine will make you do. hehe

Btw, i already know i rule. Thanks. :P

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 23, 2005 23:50     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
as long as you know it, that's all that matters!!!!

--------------------

yawn

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted June 24, 2005 00:16     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yah, i'm a god but a humble one.

Oh btw David, there's Porcupine Tree playing at Le Festival D'Été in Quebec City in july, and i might go see 'em... I dont know 'em at all, but i'm already gonna pay for my "pass" for other bands anyhow so i might check 'em out.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 24, 2005 07:19     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
MIGHT????!!!!
See them!!!!!????
Okay, they aren't as brutal as most of the music you probably enjoy but I garauntee you will be blown away by the musicianship and sheer genius of the songs. Not to mention the fucked up images projected onto the screen during the show.

GO MAN GO!!!

--------------------

yawn

Va¢ärmeS
VoivodFan
Member # 47

posted June 24, 2005 09:29     Profile for Va¢ärmeS   Email Va¢ärmeS     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
COOL!
Thanks To Alexie for sharing this with us and to Skul for the great soundtrack!

--------------------

>>> C'est fini l'école...à souère c'est Voïvod! <<<
-Snake, december 1984

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted June 24, 2005 10:34     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:
Oh btw David, there's Porcupine Tree playing at Le Festival D'Été in Quebec City in july

Sounds like a band you can dance to!!

Flamenco?

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted June 24, 2005 11:02     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hehe.. that description is SO wrong
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted June 24, 2005 11:09     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ojos de Brujo...or whatever...are playing in town tonight.
Whoever the hell they are...

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Alexie Hell
VoivodFan
Member # 571

posted June 24, 2005 19:03     Profile for Alexie Hell   Email Alexie Hell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Now see what kind of influence he has on my kids !!!

http://www.derf00.com/666/annabel%20devil.jpg

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted June 24, 2005 19:20     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Having understood the important things so early in life, they will do well

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan