my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » all work and no play

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: all work and no play
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted June 20, 2005 20:42     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
makes Hatross a dull boy.

my latest resto project...

water pump job on a ferrari 308 Quadravalvole = 8 hours @ $73.69 an hr.

tomorrow is a complete fuel system overhaul including new injection system @ 10 hrs x $73.69, ...think i'll take off next week.

gatta pay to play

|  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 20, 2005 21:59     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
is this work you are getting paid for or is this your car and you're paying someone?

sweet ride

--------------------

yawn

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted June 21, 2005 04:51     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I wish that was my ride but i am just the one doing the service on the car. You can buy atleast 3 BMW's for what this car is worth, it only has 23000 miles on the odometer and you would never guess the model year it is. (1985)

But hey i am not even a movie star and i still get to drive her quite a bit lately... damn shes fast - Vroom Vroom

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 21, 2005 09:47     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ahhh perks of the job, huh?!?!

--------------------

yawn

Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted June 22, 2005 09:47     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fuck Hatross, I would kill to drive a monster like that... even once!!! Shit, I drive my little tiny Clio II, and that's about it...
Anyway, I can still make the money to buy a Ferrari like that in Chile... I'll have to wait until 2045, but I'll have it...
This one for only U$ 78.500:

And this one for the same price:

--------------------

I AM THE WAY!!!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan