my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » it's almost tour de france time!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: it's almost tour de france time!
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted June 20, 2005 11:08     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
july 2nd is the big day! so, in preparation:

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/2ndplace.html

|  IP: Logged
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted June 20, 2005 12:45     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
heh hehe he didn't wanna do that

--------------------

String em up

Supercharged Ultimate LivingEvil
unregistered

posted June 20, 2005 12:51       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just want someone else to win.I'm tired of hearing about Lance all the fuck'n time now.He's everywhere now and on every show.So is Sheryl Crow who wont stop talking about him.They were even on Over Haulin and i know they both have enough money to fix up there cars themselves.
I think it's great what he did beating cancer and winning 100 times in a row but i think it sucks that he dumps his wife and kids,who stuck with him through all of the hard times, to be with nasty looking Sheryl Crow(who would sleep with anybody,just ask Kid Rock).
Also i like to see different teams or people win.I dont like the same team winning all the time now matter what sport it is.
I'm probably the only one who is sick of hearing about Lance all the time though

IP: Logged
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted June 20, 2005 12:57     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Supercharged Ultimate LivingEvil:
I'm probably the only one who is sick of hearing about Lance all the time though

No you're not. I suppose it is Joop Zoetemelk his turn, or isn't he competing this year?

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

anthony
VoivodFan
Member # 292

posted June 20, 2005 13:05     Profile for anthony   Email anthony     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah the tour is going to kick ass this year because I finally have OLN.
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted June 20, 2005 13:21     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Tour de what? France?...Where is that?

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted June 20, 2005 14:31     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
[QUOTE]Originally posted by paul:
[QB]No you're not. I suppose it is Joop Zoetemelk his turn, or isn't he competing this year?

Haha...he's old school! Joop! Joop!
Admittedly, I'm not tired of Lance. Who knows, perhaps this year his time will be up. I haven't been keeping in touch with other races this season, so I'm not sure who would be close to beating Lance.
I love the Tour de France!!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted June 20, 2005 15:05     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by paul:
[QB]No you're not. I suppose it is Joop Zoetemelk his turn, or isn't he competing this year?

Haha...he's old school! Joop! Joop!
Admittedly, I'm not tired of Lance. Who knows, perhaps this year his time will be up. I haven't been keeping in touch with other races this season, so I'm not sure who would be close to beating Lance.
I love the Tour de France!!

I would never have guessed that people overseas know Joop Zoetemelk!!!
Very nice dutchmen.

--------------------

Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted June 20, 2005 20:38     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I never liked Lance. Everyone went Lance crazy last year. He just seemed like a douche to me. Not sure why.

--------------------

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted June 21, 2005 05:07     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Michael Schumacher will win the Tour de France.

Korgul
VoivodFan
Member # 475

posted June 21, 2005 07:51     Profile for Korgul   Email Korgul     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh no I hate Tour de France !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------

My sky is black today

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan