my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » The Surrealist Compliment Generator

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Surrealist Compliment Generator
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted June 18, 2005 00:23     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Need to write a love letter?
Check it out!!

Surrealist Compliment Generator

..or even if Snake ever gets writer's block.. *smack* just kidding!

Some of the better ones:

"You wear your ears well, true to the testament of loose fitting flesh."

"Your dandruff falls like the fixtures within a scenic railway passing through a thousand bearded rainbows."

"May your succulent earlobes ever flap about my knees like a thousand wooden pigeons fleeing the local sawmill."

Enjoy!

--------------------

String em up

|  IP: Logged
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted June 18, 2005 00:38     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Troglodyte kidneys measure your eyes in sardonic spasms not unlike the movements of an albatross buried in creosote."

"Il mio cuore batte per te come un trattore al minimo."

"Madam, what a handsome moustashe you wear!"

Awesome!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted June 18, 2005 00:44     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, weren't these from Nothingface?

"My elbow sockets sharpen pencils when you pass by on divine fumes of industrial combustion."

"Your face does bend even the most anorexic mirror into a sensuous playground of muscular spasms."

"Thine integral refractions upon a lump of coal exhibit multiple pulmonary geysers."

--------------------

String em up

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted June 18, 2005 11:43     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Head Villain:
Hey, weren't these from Nothingface?

"My elbow sockets sharpen pencils when you pass by on divine fumes of industrial combustion."

"Your face does bend even the most anorexic mirror into a sensuous playground of muscular spasms."

"Thine integral refractions upon a lump of coal exhibit multiple pulmonary geysers."

LOL

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted June 18, 2005 11:51     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
'Lo, EUREKA,' I yelled into the cat, 'Thou art truly laborious and divergent. My nose bleeds for your impending encounter with the front fender of a Mercedes Benz.'

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted June 18, 2005 13:42     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Too bad that i miss the point in those phrases. Now my cripple english is obvious

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted June 18, 2005 14:41     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ah, Paul. Perhaps you are as frightful as an engine developed solely for the countenance of sexual innuendo by country music. Were giraffe's antennae to sprout from your barnacled elbows, one could but weep for the pretense of a fallen chamber pot.

--------------------

String em up

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted June 18, 2005 17:51     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"You have no socially redeeming values".

Hehe... how true.

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted June 18, 2005 22:41     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ah, but your arms lengthen daily like the edges of a festering table.
and your legs are like threads of cotton, only thicker, & filled with weevils.

--------------------

String em up

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted June 19, 2005 03:53     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"The seared runes crossing your divided consciousness do speak of contemptuous cardinals setting a spanish villa ablaze."

I'm all about "Runes" for I have my own personal rune tattooed on my right arm. I'm a "Norski", so that also explains about the "pillaging" part directed towards the Spanish Villa!

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted June 19, 2005 04:19     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Head Villain:
Ah, but your arms lengthen daily like the edges of a festering table.
and your legs are like threads of cotton, only thicker, & filled with weevils.

and...."Your hair is reminiscent of a self-digesting yak in heat.

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted June 19, 2005 05:00     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hypergrrl:
and...."Your hair is reminiscent of a self-digesting yak in heat.

and you have a black bush, or was that luna???

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted June 19, 2005 18:30     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Black bush?

"Madam! How your enormous foreskin shades me from the sun!"

--------------------

String em up

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted June 19, 2005 18:37     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My favorite is still "Ceci n'est pas un compliment" (this is not a compliment).
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted June 20, 2005 01:42     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Black Cloud:
and you have a black bush, or was that luna???

twas me...

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan