my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Alien vs. Predator

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Alien vs. Predator
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted June 13, 2005 07:35     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yesterday i picked up this DVD. I love the Alien quadrilogy or whatever it is called. I also liked predator. Now they fight eachother in Antartica 500 m. beneath the surface under ice. First i did not know what to think of it, but now i know. The film is nice but i do not like it as much as all the others before it. I mean, the are some very nice shots made by computer and all but somehow i miss the excitement part 1 to 4 do have.

Someone have an opinoin about this movie??

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

|  IP: Logged
Supercharged Ultimate LivingEvil
unregistered

posted June 13, 2005 08:02       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
many cool idea's in this movie and several cool scene's but over all the movie wasnt too good.
the set up for the sequel at the end has promising though.
If you've played the Alien VS Predator video game you'd know that a Alien Predator is very strong and hard to kill.Also the more it fights the sronger it gets.So if they put that in the next movie it could be very interesting,since it ended with the Predator ship taking away a Predator with an Alien inside it.
Could be war on the Predator planet.

IP: Logged
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted June 13, 2005 08:46     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Supercharged Ultimate LivingEvil:
Could be war on the Predator planet.

Fuck yeah. That would be cool. The whole movie reminden me also of "The Thing" because of antartica. Better "well stolen" then "bad copied"..... Or was it "well copied" or... "well fuck it". I liked it.

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 13, 2005 09:34     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I enjoyed the movie a lot... although I'm easily amused and I don't try to tear apart a flick that is just there to entertain me... which this one did.

I was pleasantly surprised that the story line was thought out and and very cool ideas. Great special effects, great surround sound.

I like the idea of the Alien on the Predators planet... interesting

--------------------

yawn

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted June 14, 2005 08:30     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I saw it last summer in the theatre... and the only reason I went to see it there is simply because i wanted to see 'em big Queen Alien teef on the big screen ("coooool!").

Wasnt too bad tho... tho Antartica sorta looked warm. Hehe.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan