my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Milano has posted entire new M.O.D. album to download for free

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Milano has posted entire new M.O.D. album to download for free
Supercharged Ultimate LivingEvil
unregistered

posted June 12, 2005 11:13       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.billymilano.com/news/youlovetohate.htm
IP: Logged
Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted June 12, 2005 13:36     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The Mac Machine ?

"when GOD is not recited" ?

since when is Milano god-fearing ?

Since george put the spook in him ?

Thanks for posting. Um, I think.

|  IP: Logged
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted June 12, 2005 14:57     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
pull your pants up, will you pull your pants up, hahahaa

Seen a few people with their trousers hanging way down lately so you can see all their underpants. nice!

--------------------

String em up

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 12, 2005 22:53     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
thanks for the link Living Evil ! ! !
Good ole Billy always singin 'bout the important issues that bother him. I just listened to "WIGGA", and if that doesn't describe the what I see on the boardwalk at the beach every fukin day.... It's SENIOR WEEK at the beach and we're once again overrun by all the High School Grads.

It's nice to see an occassional kid with a metal shirt on, and the bright part of my weekend was when a young girl purchased a classick Black Sabbath poster from me... there's still a glimmer of hope out there.

--------------------

yawn

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted June 14, 2005 16:06     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I heard one and a half song of it. No wonder why it isn't on cd. Sorry can't say that i like it. I mean this has nothing to do with metal does it?

Now playing: Speak english or die.
Fuck yeah.

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 14, 2005 16:35     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
gotta amit I was excited about getting this freebie, but once I downloaded it and listened to a few of the songs, I realized I would probably never listen to them again if I burned them onto a cdr, so I deleted it from the computer.

Milano should appear on that new show... HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME, where they bring back all the has-been stars of the 80's and see if they still have what it takes to rock out. It's an entertaining show to say the least and funny to see what they all look like now. Actually Vanilla Ice did an impressive performance last week. I never liked him back then but he was smart enough to update his song and back it pretty damn heavy... he won, over The Knack, Tommy Tutone, The Motels,& Haddaway.

yes, i have a boring life

--------------------

yawn

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted June 14, 2005 19:29     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
Milano should appear on that new show... HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME, where they bring back all the has-been stars of the 80's and see if they still have what it takes to rock out. It's an entertaining show to say the least and funny to see what they all look like now. Actually Vanilla Ice did an impressive performance last week. I never liked him back then but he was smart enough to update his song and back it pretty damn heavy... he won, over The Knack, Tommy Tutone, The Motels,& Haddaway.

yes, i have a boring life

HAHA! I have to say that I didn't think that performance was all that bad either and I NEVER like him back in the day either. At least the winner gets $20,000 donated to a charity of their choice. By the way, now I know who Haddaway is, not that I care!

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 14, 2005 23:54     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I didn't even know who Haddaway was, and I was working in a record store back when these bands were hot... he doesn't even qualify as a "has-been"... you gotta be someone before you become a "has-been".

guess the producers couldn't come up with any other acts. Don't know who's coming on in the following weeks, but Men Without Hats, Men At Work, Joan Jett, or Ratt would all fit the bill.

Milano's interview with Joey Tempesta, and Frankie Bello who are now in Helmet was interesting, and kinda funny.

--------------------

yawn

unregistered

posted June 15, 2005 01:25       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Bello aint in Helmet.He left to do the Anthrax reunion thing and so they replaced him.
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 15, 2005 07:24     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Supercharged Ultimate LivingEvil:
Bello aint in Helmet.He left to do the Anthrax reunion thing and so they replaced him.

COOL!!!
I guess he made up with Charlie, and realized where he belongs.
So who took Bello's place in Helmet... Dan Lilker?

--------------------

yawn

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted June 15, 2005 09:08     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
Don't know who's coming on in the following weeks, but Men Without Hats, Men At Work, Joan Jett, or Ratt would all fit the bill.

Yesssss! Men Without Hats rule!

I say, we can dance, we can dance
Everything out of control

unregistered

posted June 15, 2005 15:37       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.roadrun.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=37794
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted June 15, 2005 15:50     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Haha. Baumgardner is pronounced "Bumgardener".

As in Ophelia Baumgardner *titter*

Saw Anthrax for the first time on Monday. & Nightwish. Awesome!!

--------------------

String em up

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan