my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Somebody smack Dave Grohl

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Somebody smack Dave Grohl
Mind Running Slow
VoivodFan
Member # 331

posted June 11, 2005 23:32     Profile for Mind Running Slow   Email Mind Running Slow     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
He was hosting HB ball tonight with some of the suicide girls, trying to explain Celtic Frost to them, and then shows the vomit-inducing video for 'Cherry Orchards'....THEN we seen the 'Astronomy Domine' video,(which is always nice to see)but he interrupts it, so he can tell the girls about the wacky names the band members have.

It was awful, and I know only you fine folks here could possibly understand my pain.

So if any of you happen to see him, give'em a good smack......or maybe just give him some 'good' smack.

|  IP: Logged
Supercharged Ultimate LivingEvil
unregistered

posted June 11, 2005 23:45       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It was cool that they finally played some good music but he did talk over the videos several times.
he played Probot
Obsessed
Celtic Frost
Voivod
Gwar

IP: Logged
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted June 12, 2005 11:49     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hmmm. Introducing someone to Celtic Frost by playing them a Cold Lake track is a bit wonky if you ask me!
And interrupting a Vod video is not on. I fart in his general direction.

--------------------

String em up

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted June 12, 2005 12:22     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Why would you even watch that show anyway? haha.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan