my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Which evil criminal are you?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Which evil criminal are you?
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted June 11, 2005 20:41     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
apparantly I am Pinochet.
oh dear.

test

--------------------

String em up

|  IP: Logged
Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted June 11, 2005 20:48     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Congratulations, you're Charles Manson!

Mad as a hatter and friend of Beach Boy Dennis Wilson, you believe that the Beatles song Helter Skelter is indicative of a coming race war, where the "blackies" will win. You also consider yourself a talented folksinger.

You have amassed a group of female followers known as The Family, who perform killings for you and look upon you as if you were Jesus Christ. You have sex with each and every one of them, and encourage them to have sex with each other, but they're most famous for killing pregnant actress Sharon Tate.

--------------------

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted June 11, 2005 20:52     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Bah humbug. That is much cooler than mine.

--------------------

String em up

Hypercube
VoivodFan
Member # 33

posted June 11, 2005 21:09     Profile for Hypercube   Email Hypercube     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My judgement:

"You prey upon prostitutes; while they lift their skirts for you, you seize their throats and strangle them. Then you lower them to the ground and cut their throats; perhaps, if you feel like it, you'll slice out a kidney or cut open a leg."

Damn, I should stop listen to Cannibal Corpse and Mortician.

Supercharged Ultimate LivingEvil
unregistered

posted June 11, 2005 23:51       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Congratulations, you're Jack the Ripper!

or if you like "Jack the Knife".

IP: Logged
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted June 12, 2005 03:51     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Congratulations, you're President Harry S. Truman!"

Well as far as presidents are concerned, I would have felt more comfortable being someone like JFK...that way I could fuck Marylin and get my head blown apart!

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Supercharged Ultimate LivingEvil
unregistered

posted June 12, 2005 04:16       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Congratulations, you're Elizabeth Bathory!

Hailing from sunny Transylvania, your first blood-related incident was when you stabbed a servant girl in the face with a pair of scissors for underperforming. Some of the red spray landed on your hands, and as you washed it off, you noticed that it left your skin fresh and young looking. From then on you were convinced that the blood of young girls was the secret to eternal youth.

Rather than killing girls outright by stabbing them or slitting their throats, you enjoy torturing them for weeks on end by pricking them with needles or prodding with sharp spikes - all to bathe in their blood. You've killed over six hundred women, all without raising a peep from the authorities.

If you wish, you can proudly tell the world that you bathe in virgin juice

IP: Logged
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted June 12, 2005 07:51     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm a Lunatic of God's Creation.

(Manson).

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted June 12, 2005 10:54     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I like prostitutes...
Jack the Ripper

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted June 13, 2005 12:44     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I thought you were Rorschach, Lyc.

About me:

Congratulations, you're Jack the Ripper!

Perhaps the most famous serial killer ever, you placed fear into the heart of Victorian London in 1888. You prey upon prostitutes; while they lift their skirts for you, you seize their throats and strangle them. Then you lower them to the ground and cut their throats; perhaps, if you feel like it, you'll slice out a kidney or cut open a leg.

The next morning, the body will be in the open for all the world to see; the newspapers will echo the screaming out on the cobbled streets.

You can proudly tell the world that you gut women like fish with the following graphical badge:

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

anthony
VoivodFan
Member # 292

posted June 13, 2005 15:59     Profile for anthony   Email anthony     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I am also Pinochet. That's a good thing though. Piny liked to kill people on a very grand scale not just wasting random hookers and hitchhikers.
nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted June 13, 2005 19:21     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I am Jacko and im back

...He'll make you wish that you didn't exist
Cause Micheal J is coming, and you're on his list

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted June 13, 2005 20:38     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
I thought you were Rorschach, Lyc.

Oh, he's not an evil criminal. Just broken. In the head.

"I've just broken this gentleman's little finger."

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan