my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » GET SOME CANADIAN DATES!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: GET SOME CANADIAN DATES!
RIFLEFIST
VoivodFan
Member # 180

posted June 10, 2005 01:07     Profile for RIFLEFIST   Email RIFLEFIST     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Come on guys lets go!Last time Voivod played a decent tournee in Canada was in the 90's man! Not including the tour where Ozzy(remaster you with a new drummer) should ahve (said in Quebequois but actually mistyped) opened for Voivod! Last time I saw a real Voivod show I still had hair on my head and not on my neck!Come on guys,,lets go.............
 |  IP: Logged
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted June 10, 2005 10:03     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
..And some European dates! They didn't come over here last tour. They were meant to be supporting Ozzy & that one got cancelled. Still, forking out £30 to watch Voivod through binoculars for 20 minutes .. booo.

--------------------

String em up

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted June 10, 2005 15:59     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Head Villain:
..And some European dates! They didn't come over here last tour. They were meant to be supporting Ozzy & that one got cancelled. Still, forking out £30 to watch Voivod through binoculars for 20 minutes .. booo.

What the fuck is wrong with that. I'd pay more to see them from a more far distance.
Sorry yor right. Those festivals suck. I seen Voivod play for 20 people. That sucks too but all of them went fucking nuts. Including this person.

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted June 10, 2005 18:13     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paul:

What the fuck is wrong with that.

Don't worry Head Villian, he's drunk!!

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted June 10, 2005 18:42     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think he's beyond drunk there.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted June 10, 2005 19:41     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
He does look rather drunk to me.
Quick! Mug him!!! Gimme my £30

--------------------

String em up

Supercharged Ultimate LivingEvil
unregistered

posted June 10, 2005 21:14       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeah a full blown North American & Europe tour would be nice.
The last one sucked.They barely made any stops and even though the flyers they put out said they where coming here they never stopped anywhere near here(except with fuckin crapfest and i aint paying over $100.00 to see Voivod for 20 minutes).I want to see Voivod do a full set.or more.

It's time to make some sacrifices for the die hard fans and do a full blown tour with Voivod Headlining.

IP: Logged
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted June 10, 2005 21:36     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ah well, I still went out & blew £30 on a ticket as soon as I heard they were supporting Ozzy, cos it was the only way I would have seen them. through my neighbour's fucking Bon Jovi binoculars. That probably makes me a total mug

--------------------

String em up

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted June 10, 2005 23:23     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Supercharged Ultimate LivingEvil:
yeah a full blown North American & Europe tour would be nice.

A full blown North AND SOUTH American & Europe tour would be nice.

What, I can dream, can't I???

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan