my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Read on Blabbermouth: ----->

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Read on Blabbermouth: ----->
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted June 09, 2005 08:17     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Former METALLICA and current VOIVOD bassist Jason Newsted recently teamed up with Roy Rogers (slide/blues guitar master) and Carl Coletti (formerly with Ottmar Liebert) to create a new project called HEARD OF ELEMENTS. They wrote and recorded four brand new songs, which they are sharing first with all of their fans. Check it out at this location. A photo of the band can be found here.

VOIVOD recently completed the songwriting for their follow-up to 2003's "Voivod", tentatively due before the end of the year. Drummer Away (a.k.a. Michel Langevin) has described the new material as containing "a bit of an eerie vibe, with experimental vocals by Snake, spiralling solos by Piggy and heaviness courtesy of Jasonic!"

Fuck, this is going to be a long long long long summer without the new Voivod record i suppose.....

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

|  IP: Logged
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted June 09, 2005 12:26     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Voi who?
I'm only joking. lol.

The longer they spend on the Production of this album...the better.
I think its best that the band spend the time to get things exactly as they want them to be.
As much time as necessary.
Even if it takes till 2007 to release the thing.

I cant wait till the DVD is released!
Hope they get that out as soon as possible.
Please make it an ALL REGIONS release.

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted June 09, 2005 21:41     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Agreed. The last album sounded rushed.
And I doubt that media sympathy will extend to giving more good reviews if it sounds like the last one.
---meeeeeiiiowwwwww---

--------------------

String em up

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan