my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Stupid Link: Store Wars

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Stupid Link: Store Wars
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted June 01, 2005 12:17     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's totally worth the wait, hilarious stuff.

Store Wars

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

|  IP: Logged
KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted June 01, 2005 13:15     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LOL how bizarre is that!?!?!

--------------------

Hail Santa...

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted June 03, 2005 10:30     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sla˙tanic:
It's totally worth the wait, hilarious stuff.

Store Wars

That's a bit like: TROOPER CLERKS, a mix of Star Wars and the independant movie Clerks by Kevin Smith.

Heimdall
VoivodFan
Member # 462

posted June 08, 2005 22:00     Profile for Heimdall   Email Heimdall     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Search your peelings. You know them to be true"

Last week our physics teacher began the class, and then he said "before we get to the second part of the class I have to show you something" and he showed us that movie on the screen.

I like him.

--------------------

The demons are so creative...

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan