my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » man this is fucked up

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: man this is fucked up
Supercharged Ultimate LivingEvil
unregistered

posted May 28, 2005 01:43       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050527/ap_on_re_as/indonesia_drug_trial;_ylt=Ah9pVyr3whQCiebAYl5SieRw24cA;_ylu=X3oDMTBiMW04NW9mBHNlYwMlJVRPUCUl
IP: Logged
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted May 28, 2005 04:48     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
20 years? pretty tough. just for comparison, think abut the fact that people raping
little children get 1 to 5 years in most European countries and then walk away to continue fulfilling their desires...makes me sick. I wonder what kind of a verdict you'd get for that in Indonesia? 1000 years or a triple death penalty?

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

|  IP: Logged
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted May 28, 2005 05:12     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
a "friend" of mine was caught while making over 1.000.000 XTC pills. He gets out of jail every weekend now and is, in some peoples opinion, considered some kind of hero. Everybody laughs at him asking how he is doing in jail and so. But that "friend"of mine is making boys and girls 12 years of age addicted to that shit.
My boys are 7 and 5 years old but i must not think of the fact they will become vitimized by some motherfucker later. Therefor those penaltys should higher trhen high.

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Seeate
VoivodFan
Member # 480

posted May 28, 2005 06:35     Profile for Seeate   Email Seeate     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeh, the Schappelle Corby case has been pretty big news in this part of the world.

Hard to know what to make of the whole situation really.
On one hand, most people are of the opinion 'how could such an attractive young woman simply traveling to Bali for a summer beach holiday be accused of drug smuggling 4 kilos of weed? It must be a setup!'

On the other hand - maybe she was that bloody stupid and did do it. The fact that she is a pretty Australian gets her overwhelming media sympathy?

I really don't know. But it's a hell of a lesson to learn and a warning for all foreigners traveling to Indonesia. Don't even think about sneaking drugs into the country, and keep your luggage well secured.

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted May 28, 2005 06:40     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
On the other hand - maybe she was that bloody stupid and did do it. The fact that she is a pretty Australian gets her overwhelming media sympathy?

I tend to think the same way - many, many people are jailed for similar offences, but when it's a pretty white person from a western nation, there's outrage. Meh. I don't know the details, so it's not my place to comment.

A bit like all the support Michael Jackson has. If it was *anyone else* facing the same charges he has, then you can bet the world and their wife and the Daily Mail would be baying for him to be strung up from a tree. But he's famous, and apparently, to many people, that means he's not capable of committing a crime. Wheras in any other case, use the accusation "paedophile" and people want the death penalty back, over here at least.

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted May 28, 2005 13:22     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No man, you wanna know what's fucked? THEY CLOSED THE FUCKING PONDEROSA.
Some filthy rich jackass-asswipe bought it, and will probably build bland, overpriced condominiums there.
It is an OUTRAGE, I tell you!

R.I.P.

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

Imran X
VoivodFan
Member # 17

posted May 28, 2005 13:39     Profile for Imran X   Email Imran X     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Is the "Bath House" still open?
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted May 29, 2005 02:37     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Imran X:
Is the "Bath House" still open?

NO!! The fucking bath house is GONE man! It's all gonna be fucking GONE!!
I've been to that place, fuckers, and it is fucking BEAUTIFUL up there.
Now it will be just another yuppie fucking playground with a fitness room.
(personal faggot-ass trainer not included)

FUCK THE RICH!!

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan