my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » the end

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: the end
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted May 26, 2005 11:33     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
click....
 |  IP: Logged
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted May 26, 2005 11:48     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

reminds me of Lucky Luke. He goes into the desert and has last opportunity of drinking in the very last cafe.

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted May 26, 2005 12:11     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paul:

reminds me of Lucky Luke. He goes into the desert and has last opportunity of drinking in the very last cafe.

Everybody sing! "I'm a poor, lonesome Internet user, and I'm a long long way from homepage..."

Thanks for this link, h, I've been searching that page for a long time...

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted May 26, 2005 14:54     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What the hell am I supposed to do now?
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted May 26, 2005 15:28     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nuclear Vampire:
What the hell am I supposed to do now?

Go back to start !!!

--------------------

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted May 26, 2005 21:27     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hahahaahhaaaaaa!!! Nice one h

--------------------

String em up

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted May 26, 2005 21:57     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If only it were that easy...

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted May 26, 2005 23:25     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Well, I guess that's it. See y'all in the funny papers!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted May 28, 2005 04:50     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Whew, my decade-long search is finally over! Thanks h!

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan