my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » hey Mez

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: hey Mez
Cthon
Member # 156

posted May 24, 2005 20:06     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
found a good MySpace pic for you to use:
http://ohio.esorn.net/ICWAgencySite.dll/OffenderDetails?OfndrID=62569

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

|  IP: Logged
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted May 25, 2005 00:02     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hahahahahahah........damn, that was wrong!
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted May 25, 2005 01:44     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Holy fuck! That freak looks like he's from the movie Basket Case or something!
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted May 25, 2005 01:47     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WTF!! What the fuck... WHAT THE FUCK!!!!

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

nell
VoivodFan
Member # 171

posted May 25, 2005 06:57     Profile for nell   Email nell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Description of offences: "Gross" Sexual Imposition

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted May 25, 2005 08:48     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tangento:
WTF!! What the fuck... WHAT THE FUCK!!!!

I second that. Yish...

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted May 25, 2005 16:59     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Whaaaaat!!!

(dud-dur dur-dur dur dur durdur)

Have they dooone!!!

(dud-dur dur-dur dur dur durdur)

Tooooo!!!

(dud-dur dur-dur dur dur DAAA! DAAA!)

HIS EEEEEEYYYYYYEEEEEES!!!!!

(CHUR-CHUR! CHUR-CHUR! CHUUR CHUR! JUGJUG)

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted May 25, 2005 18:58     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nuclear Vampire:
the movie Basket Case

"What's in the basket?"

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Fireface
VoivodFan
Member # 51

posted May 26, 2005 21:53     Profile for Fireface   Email Fireface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
"What's in the basket?"

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted May 26, 2005 23:41     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
goddamn, what the hell fire and damnation is wrong with this dude? give the guy some sun glasses at least! damn right he is a sexual predator! But I guess predators are people too. gawd damn I can't stop looking!!! I'm never going to Ohio!! he looks like Chucky, a very squashed Chucky. dammmit! why did i look!!!!!! I can't turn away!!!! i think he winked at me!! "listen bud, you better keep that eye in it's socket or else!"
i am scarred and scared for life, thanx a bunch Cthon!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted May 27, 2005 00:08     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
this is very wrong indeed

--------------------

String em up

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted May 27, 2005 12:56     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, Robert Z'dar, Michael Berryman and some other dude all agree:

"THAT SEX OFFENDER GUY IS ONE UGLY MOTHERFUCKER!!!"

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted May 27, 2005 20:40     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fuck! Aliens!
Apparantly more than one in seven of us believe that our mother-in-law is an alien. It says so in my local paper. It must be true.

--------------------

String em up

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted May 27, 2005 22:09     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maldorrröööaaarrr:
Well, Robert Z'dar, Michael Berryman and some other dude all agree:

"THAT SEX OFFENDER GUY IS ONE UGLY MOTHERFUCKER!!!"

Believe it or not, Robert Z'dar (far left) actually had that shit IMPLANTED in his chin. (according to my old bass player who worked with him in a film) Supposedly, he felt it would 'set him apart' from other action stars. Also, Michael Berryman (center) used to cruise around my hometown (Big Bear Lake, CA) in a beat-up old red Chevy pickup. He picked me and my friends up a few times when we were hitchhiking, and was really cool. (crazy fuckin driver, though) I don't know a damn thing about that other hunyuck.

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted May 30, 2005 09:48     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tangento:
[QUOTE] Also, Michael Berryman (center) used to cruise around my hometown (Big Bear Lake, CA) in a beat-up old red Chevy pickup. He picked me and my friends up a few times when we were hitchhiking, and was really cool. (crazy fuckin driver, though) I don't know a damn thing about that other hunyuck.

Yeah, I heard Berryman was a nice guy, and that he was a flower salesman before becoming an actor!

Also, I think the guy on the right, somehow, is the most creepy of the three.

Of course, not as creepy as that UGLY DUMMY LIVING DEAD SEX OFFENDER THAT I DON'T WANT TO SEE AGAIN FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan