my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Baffled

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Baffled
Seeate
VoivodFan
Member # 480

posted May 21, 2005 09:00     Profile for Seeate   Email Seeate     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I know this question is basically like flogging a dead horse, but does the voivod.com webmaster actually give a toss about the website anymore... or the band for that matter?

The forums have been down most of the week and the site itself hasn't been updated for... well geez... nearly a year.

I know the band are apparently in the recording process... maybe. But hell, the PR work is sadly lacking.

|  IP: Logged
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted May 21, 2005 12:22     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I know. You'd think having a cool, up to date and interesting website would be somewhat of a priority to a band.
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted May 21, 2005 15:12     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nuclear Vampire:
You'd think having a cool, up to date and interesting website would be somewhat of a priority to a band.

That'd be this one. Maybe Away actually checked this place out and saw that the official site did not look him in the eye and say 'come rock with me' enough.

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted May 22, 2005 09:39     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Emlyn K Helicopter:
That'd be this one. Maybe Away actually checked this place out and saw that the official site did not look him in the eye and say 'come rock with me' enough.

No, it said 'come sail away with me' instead...

I used to post on that board alot and somehow still have 10% of the total posts LOL

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted May 22, 2005 10:12     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nuclear infusion:

I used to post on that board alot and somehow still have 10% of the total posts LOL

Heehee. I stopped going there after les cigares volantes posted on EVERY SINGLE damned topic. Is this someone from here? Fucking with me head?

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan