my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Experiment! ..with beer.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Experiment! ..with beer.
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted May 20, 2005 20:28     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Check it out! beer
er, hope this hasn't been posted already

--------------------

String em up

|  IP: Logged
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted May 20, 2005 22:51     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mmmmmm, the coffee sounds/looks excellent!!!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted May 22, 2005 10:30     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That was excellent!!
Truly worth informing the masses about beer mixed with Bombay Bad Boy. I mean, where tha hell we'd be without knowing that boiling a pot of BEER and pouring it into a cup of freeze-dried noodles is well...complete bollocks!
Thank you Head Villain.
Thank you Keef Baker.
I can now go to the kitchen [it's 8:30am] and boil a can of Hamm's Special Light, pour it over a few scoops of Medaglia D'Oro's finest Caffe Espresso coffee, add the half and half and sugar...and voila!!! Timeless, wholesome, barf-inducing cup of beer-coffees-liqueors for everyone!!
Alright, don't push and shove. There's plenty of beer and coffee and milk and sugar to go around...

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan