my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » My friends band is on ER tonight

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My friends band is on ER tonight
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted May 19, 2005 19:59     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My friend Trevor sings for local hard rock band Jet Set Satellite and their demo of the song Together will be featured in the season finale of ER tonight. Just spreading the spam.
 |  IP: Logged
hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted May 20, 2005 10:18     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's cool. Reminds me that a very cool band From New Mexico (now in LA), Stoic Frame, one their new songs was supposed to be on "The Shield"! I missed it, I think.
Mr Eddy
VoivodFan
Member # 302

posted May 25, 2005 03:15     Profile for Mr Eddy   Email Mr Eddy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Your friend must be happy, Nuke. As far as I know, ER is still a popular show. I've been watching the series regularly for 5 years and it's one of the few things worth seeing on TV these days...

They're showing the 11th season here in Brazil, but I suppose there's still half a dozen episodes until we get to the end of the season. Anyway, I'll keep my ears open to your friend's band.

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted May 25, 2005 10:39     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My buddy is very happy. They've had a couple of songs on some movie soundtracks. Nothing big. Their song is played at the party scene right before...the accident. I don't want to ruin it for you. I like ER. Good show.
www.jetsetsatellite.com

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted May 25, 2005 12:54     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
now that noah wylie is gone ER is pretty much over. single tear.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan