my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Showing off

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Showing off
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted May 18, 2005 18:59     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Got some more of my portfolio on my site now! Drawings, pendants, lighters & some half-finished stuff. My sister just put 'em on, no descriptions on there yet

Villain artwork

--------------------

String em up

|  IP: Logged
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted May 18, 2005 21:02     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Is there any chance I could get a "bootleg" of this design printed onto a shirt?

A "black 2XL longsleeve" to be exact?

*nudge nudge, wink wink*

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted May 18, 2005 22:54     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Congrats for the amazing work!!!

This one

Looks like a SimCity cover:

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

george1130
VoivodFan
Member # 569

posted May 19, 2005 00:33     Profile for george1130   Email george1130     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
some pretty interresting work you got there. Keep it up man!
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted May 19, 2005 02:15     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WOW

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted May 19, 2005 07:30     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
cool stuff HV!!!!

Nice to see you finally getting your portfolio online for everyone to look at.

Multi-talented, to say the least!!!

--------------------

yawn

nell
VoivodFan
Member # 171

posted May 19, 2005 09:54     Profile for nell   Email nell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey HV! Any chance you could do me a nice Voivod girlie shirt like you got??

Of course, i'd buy an official shirt so as not to rip the band off... that is, if they fucking made them!

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted May 19, 2005 14:55     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
There's an interesting notion.

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted May 19, 2005 15:05     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Jesus lady - you're almost as talented as I am!

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted May 20, 2005 20:03     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanx guys!
Yeah the buildings were for the Sim City game, there were a bunch of us working on it, I didn't do a lot on the actual buildings, more the fields/trees etc in the background. I hadn't seen the final advert, thanx for the piccy!
I spent a lot of time glueing tiny, tiny figures to the top of one of the buildings, around the roof-top swimming pool. I put some of them into compromising sexual positions, in the hope that the boss wouldn't notice, but he did & he took them off again. So they didn't get into the ad. Not that they are even visible in the pics!

Had a few people asking for shirts, so when I hit another quiet patch I'll hopefully get some done. Be patient, some of them take ages to do!!

My sister's got a myspazz page too now, say hi! She made my website for me. (Josie in my friends page)

--------------------

String em up

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted May 21, 2005 19:57     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Head Villain:
Had a few people asking for shirts, Be patient, some of them take ages to do!!

No patience here!

Seriously though, I don't have any patience!

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted May 21, 2005 22:03     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nell:
Of course, i'd buy an official shirt so as not to rip the band off... that is, if they fucking made them!

ha!!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan