my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » transparant gif

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: transparant gif
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted May 18, 2005 16:35     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi everybody.

Miss Head Villain has made me a logo for the site that i am building (a simple one).
My wife is starting up an internet store selling beads and stuff. check out: www.youriginalbeads.nl and tell me what you think. Here is the question.

could somebody be so nice and make me a transparant gif out of the logo Head Villain made please: http://www.younique.org/paul/logo-3.bmp

thanks in advance !!!!

VOIVOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

|  IP: Logged
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted May 18, 2005 17:53     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You've got e-mail, Paul.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted May 18, 2005 17:58     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks Slay,

my e-mail has expired. Please send to

voivodian@hotmail.com

--------------------

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted May 18, 2005 18:05     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Done.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted May 18, 2005 21:34     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paul:
Hi everybody.

Hey man. How's it goin?

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted May 26, 2005 01:54     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I am sorry Slay, cant get it to work. When i download it from hotmail.com it comes in .bmp and i need it in .gif ??
Please help... Or someone else maybe??

Thanks, Paul

--------------------

Seeate
VoivodFan
Member # 480

posted May 26, 2005 04:14     Profile for Seeate   Email Seeate     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just emailed u some transparent versions in gif form.. hope they help
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted May 26, 2005 04:46     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
thanks, i'll try this evening!!

--------------------

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted May 26, 2005 11:03     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paul:
I am sorry Slay, cant get it to work. When i download it from hotmail.com it comes in .bmp and i need it in .gif ??
Please help... Or someone else maybe??

Thanks, Paul

can't you just change the file extension to gif after you d/l it?

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted May 26, 2005 11:45     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey everybody, looook:
www.youriginalbeads.nl

what do you think?

thank you all,
Paul

--------------------

nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted May 26, 2005 14:37     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Looking good, can't understand shit.
How about an english version so that your wife can sell the product outside the Netherlands? Your english seems good enough.

Cheers

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted May 26, 2005 15:12     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nuno:
Looking good, can't understand shit.
How about an english version so that your wife can sell the product outside the Netherlands? Your english seems good enough.

Cheers

Thanks. We do not know if there is a market for beads outside Holland. But we think we go big enough for the time being in Holland alone! Do you know if there is market for this?

--------------------

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted May 26, 2005 20:52     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanx Paul!
There must be a market for beads outside of Holland. An English version would be a great idea. Cos I'm an ignorant fuck & I can't speak any Dutch!

--------------------

String em up

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan