my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted May 18, 2005 10:26     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
To my brotha, slugbutt! 25 years ago Mount St. Helens blew and you turned....umm, never mind

Have a great day!!

Luv,

Sista #2

|  IP: Logged
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted May 18, 2005 11:06     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Holy Hell, is it the 18th already?!?
Feliz Cumpleanos
FrogsAreUs:

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted May 18, 2005 11:46     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Heppy Burfday!
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted May 18, 2005 11:55     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Feliz cumpleaños Slugbutt!!!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted May 18, 2005 13:05     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
...and since you won't be celebrating with spirits tonite, try this and think back to the days when you did!

How many meters?

Supercharged Ultimate LivingEvil
unregistered

posted May 18, 2005 13:20       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
that'll be me this weekend.

Happy Birthday!!!

IP: Logged
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted May 18, 2005 16:12     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
happy birthday!!

--------------------

String em up

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted May 19, 2005 07:37     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yo Slugg,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Hope you had a great one.

--------------------

yawn

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted May 19, 2005 19:41     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hey hey... late as usual.

Happy B-Day man !

if you did'nt spend the night in the drunk tank at the local state run motel, try again harder next year.

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted May 20, 2005 00:41     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
oh garsh, thanx everyone!!!
Hypergrrl, I thought you forgot.
Well, another trip around the sun and all I have to show for it is a sore elbow and a few more grey hairs on my head.
I had a good day and a nice dinner with Luna and some friends, and no drunk tank, sorry Hatross! I did get a cool Chewbaca Pez dispenser in the mail this morning!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted May 20, 2005 08:55     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by slugbutt:
Chewbaca Pez dispenser

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted May 22, 2005 08:59     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy belated Slug!

--------------------

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan