my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » KATORZ - new Voivod album news (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: KATORZ - new Voivod album news
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted May 25, 2005 11:18     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
mr. t!!!!

sadly, as much as i love mr. t i cannot put much faith in his opinion.
but i will now sing along to his video.

|  IP: Logged
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted May 26, 2005 21:08     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Number 6:
Here are some Album Titles they should think about:

Fans? What Fans?
We have a Website?
We ran out of Ideas, so here's whats left.
The Stonerverse.
We hate ourselves.
We hate what few fans we have left.
This is the last Voivod Album ever.

Yeah, you're not the only person thinking like this.

How about -
We hate our old cunt fans who've been fans for 15, 20 years or so & bought everything already, especially the fucking female ones, useless cunts, bring us some nice new bumlicky young ones with loads of pocket money who will buy all of our back catalog. And those fucking cunts who build a website in our honour, cunts they are. People like that should be shot.

Oops, bit of a long one there. That'll never fit on the cd.

How about just-
You're all a bunch of cunts.

But anyway, there must be a lot of pressure on them now to do a killer album, after the we-think-you've-all-gone-deaf-by-now-so-fuck-you-all naffness of the last one. I reckon the next one will be pretty damn good. Fingers crossed.

--------------------

String em up

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted May 27, 2005 02:08     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Eddy:
Let's keep in mind that when the s/t was crafted, Snake was just getting back and Newsted was still a newbie.

Very true.

--------------------

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted May 27, 2005 06:27     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Man, a "bad" Voivod album is still a million times better than the best of 99% of bands on this miserable planet. I'll still be first in line to buy it.
Hypercube
VoivodFan
Member # 33

posted May 27, 2005 06:34     Profile for Hypercube   Email Hypercube     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h:
Man, a "bad" Voivod album is still a million times better than the best of 99% of bands on this miserable planet. I'll still be first in line to buy it.

Word.

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted May 27, 2005 07:13     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Def!

Word!

I, as a natural person in the world we mutually agree seems to exist around us until proven otherwise, feel the urge to corroborate the above statement by the natural person mutually known in this particular sociovirtual environment by the name of "h".

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

Korgul
VoivodFan
Member # 475

posted May 27, 2005 09:22     Profile for Korgul   Email Korgul     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AngelRat:
3 * 14 = 42!

This will be a very important album (but hopefully not very impotent). The answer to life, the universe and everything.

Yeah !! Exactly !
MAybe it will be available at the same time as the movie

--------------------

My sky is black today

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted May 27, 2005 10:15     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
break the negative cycle!

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted May 27, 2005 10:48     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by xXniaXx:
break the negative cycle!

Sorry... what was I thinking?!!!?!!! Let's get back on track....

EVERYONE HAS AIDS!

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted May 27, 2005 11:19     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h:
[QB]Sorry... what was I thinking?!!!?!!! Let's get back on track....

STOP THINKING. DONT ASK QUESTIONS. OBEY!

Supercharged Ultimate LivingEvil
unregistered

posted May 27, 2005 12:11       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
whats the name of this site again?
IP: Logged
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted May 27, 2005 20:56     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by xXniaXx:
STOP THINKING. DONT ASK QUESTIONS. OBEY!

Yeah Nicey nicey nice nicey nicey nicey bollocks nice

why communicate with your fans? That's what "normal" bands do. Be "different"!! Talk crap about them instead.

--------------------

String em up

Supercharged Ultimate LivingEvil
unregistered

posted May 27, 2005 23:17       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
thats a nice tattoo,where'd you get that?
IP: Logged
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted May 28, 2005 06:50     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The dark side is strong in this thread.
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted May 28, 2005 13:33     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Negative?
Hell yes.

The day Piggy or Away decide to start conversing with theyre own fans...
is the day i will once again support Voivod.

There seems to be some kind of band policy against updating theyre websites
or posting to theyre fans.

Very negative if you ask me.

Record Companies should skip these enthusiastic bunch of guys.
Of course, with Jason'a Bankroll, they dont have to worry about that do they?

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted May 28, 2005 17:15     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here, here. Well said.

Thanx Living Evil, the tat was done by a tattooist near me in London who is a friend of my neighbour's. Not one of the bigger & overpriced "rockstar" tattooists of which there are many...

--------------------

String em up

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted May 28, 2005 23:51     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Väinämöinen:

I, as a natural person in the world we mutually agree seems to exist around us until proven otherwise, feel the urge to corroborate the above statement by the natural person mutually known in this particular sociovirtual environment by the name of "h".

Word to your

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Seeate
VoivodFan
Member # 480

posted May 29, 2005 00:11     Profile for Seeate   Email Seeate     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Alexie needs a group hug!

*HUGZ*

Alexie Hell
VoivodFan
Member # 571

posted May 29, 2005 00:17     Profile for Alexie Hell   Email Alexie Hell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thank you, it was good...

You were right!

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted May 29, 2005 11:20     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Not everyone is negative on this site.
Just a few like myself.

I would say that the majority here are positive about the new Voivod material.

Even though i am negative about the way the band handles things in relation to
communication with theyre own fanbase...
I will be one of the first in line to get any DVD they release.
A CD might be a harder sell for me because of the high price of those over here in Europe.
I would rather get the EOLB album when its available.

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted May 29, 2005 12:27     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Alexie Hell:
Everyboby is so negative on this site...
Well...

Do you know what you're talking about...

That's it!

No, I wouldnt say "everybody". That's just wrong. People are going to have opinions, whether good or bad, but on the most part, it's been very positive. I'm not negative, personally.

But i will admit that its been harder to keep a positive outlook about the band (especially Away) since he takes a habit of going on record to dis this site. And unfortunately, not all of this has to do with us, the fans. It's partially due to some personal drama between Away and Blacky (since voivodfan.com is currently hosted on one of blacky's server - he owns an i.s.p.). It's both pathetic and sad, but apparently one of the reasons why Away dislikes voivodfan.com - and ultimately its users. I never understood it, it's like, goddammit, we're all huge fans! Why call us "voivodhaters" in the press? Because some of us said something the band didnt wanna hear?

Oh well, i'm rambling. I still love VV, i will check out the new album, i certainly will buy the dvds (i've been waiting for this for years!) and I look forward to seeing 'em live again.

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted May 29, 2005 18:31     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:

Join us, young Lyc, and together we will overthrow the Black Emperor and rule this dimension.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

quote:
Oh well, i'm rambling. I still love VV, i will check out the new album, i certainly will buy the dvds (i've been waiting for this for years!) and I look forward to seeing 'em live again.

I'll drink to that!

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted May 29, 2005 21:51     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just got back from lounging around by a nice cool lake...basking in the sun...drinking cheap beer with some buddies...eating burgers/chicken/brisket/salty chips & dip/fresh juicy fruit/tons of water...I feel great! I shit in the Great Outdoors the past two days! Now, go on...set yerselves straight, get outta the house and into the woods.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted May 30, 2005 07:55     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Helping the forests grow better is always great...

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan