my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Gigantour (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: Gigantour
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 09, 2005 19:57     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
KP, if I'd know you were going I'd made plans to be there...Damnation!! Sitting back getting lit watching Megadeth?? Are you kidding me, I would have called in sick for this. Too bad you missed Nevermore, they're one of the best live bands on the planet. Where you been man? I thought you'd died and I didn't get invited to the funeral.
 |  IP: Logged
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted August 09, 2005 20:12     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hypergrrl:
It says on the website that they are done after Toronto on September 3rd.

I'd like to see Anthrax.

Oh shit, I guess Anthrax is taking their place. Oh well!

--------------------

Layla's Dad
VoivodFan
Member # 48

posted August 10, 2005 16:50     Profile for Layla's Dad   Email Layla's Dad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hello to everyone. I still jump in and read the posts when I have time. This is the best group of fans on the planet. I have to stay up to date on music, movies, and shit.

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan