my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Fatherhood Part 2 - From The Dark Valley Spawned

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fatherhood Part 2 - From The Dark Valley Spawned
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted May 05, 2005 17:22     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey guess what? My wife and I went and had another kid! His name is Braeden William Gary and he was born on May 3rd at 9:52am. He weighed 7lbs 6oz and was 20 inches long.
He and Mom are doing awesome and I just wanted to share a few pics of my newest diaper soiling machine.

The big guy himself...

And with his proud big sister...

Dad hovering over his new buddy...

|  IP: Logged
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted May 05, 2005 17:56     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's great, congrats to you Nuc, and welcome Braeden!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted May 05, 2005 18:23     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So good to hear everything went all right...he looks like his dad if you ask me Congratulations Nuclear Father!!!

By the way, expect fierce everyday sibling competition in about one and a half years...that's what we're getting here nowadays, hahaha! The joys of parenthood

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted May 05, 2005 21:08     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's nice!
Congrats!

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted May 06, 2005 00:02     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Congrats from me as well!!! Btw, my wife is due in (R)October!!!

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted May 06, 2005 02:16     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Congratulations to you all!!

I am glad my kids are out of the dipers now.
Mille age 7
Giyan age 5.

Best of luck to you all.

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted May 06, 2005 02:42     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
damn... Congratz Nuc, musta been a long cold winter indeed

keep em coming.

Helldriver
VoivodFan
Member # 46

posted May 06, 2005 07:29     Profile for Helldriver   Email Helldriver     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Congratulations!!!
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted May 06, 2005 07:35     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Excellent news Nuc!

The little guy looks really good.
I am very very happy for you.

Now you can mould him into the next big thing in Metal.

Cheers!
**Takes a shot of Blacky Vodka in honour of your new arrival**

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted May 06, 2005 08:07     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Congratu-ma-lations!
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted May 06, 2005 08:54     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted May 06, 2005 09:37     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

My wife and I are planning number 2, so that the LittleVoivodfan Kindergarten grows even bigger!

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted May 06, 2005 09:39     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi, where is the wife-photo we are all so interested in???

--------------------

Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted May 06, 2005 10:46     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Welcome to the 2 KIDS club! It's a lot of fun...

Congrats!

neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted May 06, 2005 14:22     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
(how cute!)

congratulations!!

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted May 09, 2005 16:18     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Congratulations!!

--------------------

String em up

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted May 22, 2005 09:08     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That is great news Nuke! CONGRATS!!!

--------------------

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan