my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Opeth 01.17.2003.DVD Torrent

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Opeth 01.17.2003.DVD Torrent
Fireface
VoivodFan
Member # 51

posted April 28, 2005 22:13     Profile for Fireface   Email Fireface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=38857

Now's the time, 25 seeds...

Fireface aka Motörhead Ed

|  IP: Logged
Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted April 29, 2005 00:40     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cool, of course the quality won't be as good as an Official live DVD though.

--------------------

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted April 29, 2005 00:50     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I love Opeth, both for having a wild time and for falling asleep sometimes

I will download this certainly. thanks for the link...

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Nico
VoivodFan
Member # 567

posted April 29, 2005 04:48     Profile for Nico   Email Nico     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm not used to torrents...what's their use?

--------------------

PAIN MAKES ME STRONGER EVERYDAY

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted April 29, 2005 05:24     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I need an inlogcode.

--------------------

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted April 29, 2005 13:41     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fireface:
http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=38857

Now's the time, 25 seeds...

Fireface aka Motörhead Ed

Hey Fireface, are you the guy that drove like 9 hours to see the VV's first show with Snake in Montreal like 3 years ago. That was a great story. I'd almost forgotten about ya.

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted April 29, 2005 17:29     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
Hey Fireface, are you the guy that drove like 9 hours to see the VV's first show with Snake in Montreal like 3 years ago. That was a great story. I'd almost forgotten about ya.

I remember that story as well, didn't relate it to Fireface tho. That was surely a remarkable VVF tale.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Fireface
VoivodFan
Member # 51

posted May 01, 2005 18:14     Profile for Fireface   Email Fireface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Aye, that was me. Drove 12 hours to Hamilton - straight!

There's a cover available at dime on the DVD thread for anyone who wants it.

Paul: email me and I'll give you my dime login/password if you're still interested:

ed_wawrzyniak@hotmail.com

Salutations from the Flatland,
Fireface

BTW I'm gonna seed the Mastodon Saner Days DVD next, so Mezcalhead you best not miss that one - that's if you don't have it already.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan