Supercharged Ultimate LivingEvil
unregistered

posted April 28, 2005 12:52       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/georgearomeroslandofthedead.html
IP: Logged
anthony
VoivodFan
Member # 292

posted April 28, 2005 14:17     Profile for anthony   Email anthony     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Is this the version of Day of the Dead that Romero wanted to do but didn't have the money? I'll have to read up some more on it, but I'm going to go see it anyway.
 |  IP: Logged
Supercharged Ultimate LivingEvil
unregistered

posted April 28, 2005 15:01       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This is suppose to be the 4th and final Dead movie Romero wanted to do.Each movie has the zombies slowly taking over the planet.The 4th has the zombies almost dominating the planet.
IP: Logged
anthony
VoivodFan
Member # 292

posted April 28, 2005 15:31     Profile for anthony   Email anthony     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ahhh ok. I know that on the Day of the Dead DVD Romero mentions that the movie didn't come out the way he wanted because of the budget, and that he would like to remake it the way he originally intended. I thought that with the success of the crappy Dawn remake he might have gotten some better money to remake Day. I'll take either one.
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted April 29, 2005 08:49     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This will rule, I hope!

And having Asia Argento, the daughter of Romero's old pal Dario, is a nice touch!

(hehe, a zombie smiley!)

(Now I'm still waiting for a remake of "Frogs"!)

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan