my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » kreator show( for those who attended)...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: kreator show( for those who attended)...
george1130
VoivodFan
Member # 569

posted April 27, 2005 19:32     Profile for george1130   Email george1130     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What did you guys think?
I went to the Apr. 23rd show and it was my first time to a KREATOR show and it blew my nuts off literally. They play at such speed that it's almost funny. From the looks of it Mille sure lost a lot of weight since the Violent Revolution Era. Anyways can't wait until July 8th for PIREST!! HEAVY METAL PARKING LOT!

|  IP: Logged
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted April 27, 2005 19:45     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Glad to hear they're back on form! Last time I saw them they sounded terrible. (endorama tour I think)

--------------------

String em up

george1130
VoivodFan
Member # 569

posted April 27, 2005 19:52     Profile for george1130   Email george1130     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeah I think the highlight of the night was when they played Love us or Hate Us the crowd just all exploded. All songs were
awesome Tormentor,riot of violence, pleasure to kill, people of the lie, and BETRAYER!!

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted April 27, 2005 20:07     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nice! They played some old songs last time I saw them, but they played them slow & half-arsed. We just kind of stood there shaking our heads. (From side to side, not up & down.)
Saw 'em on the Extreme Aggression tour though. That was amazing!

--------------------

String em up

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan