my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » something to hate

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: something to hate
Hypercube
VoivodFan
Member # 33

posted April 23, 2005 06:08     Profile for Hypercube   Email Hypercube     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
the first casted pseudo metal band:
Nu Pagadi

|  IP: Logged
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted April 23, 2005 06:19     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I want to see their "pubic-regions" first...if they happen to be all clean shaven, then most definitely pseudo!

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted April 23, 2005 11:08     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
sick

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted April 23, 2005 12:32     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
They look like action figures.
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted April 23, 2005 14:26     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
the Matrix is real

wonder what they sound like ?

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted April 23, 2005 14:28     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
they don't look as daft as Nightwish

--------------------

String em up

Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted April 23, 2005 15:02     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.nupagadi.wz.cz/diskografie.htm

Mp3s on there, listening right now.

--------------------

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted April 24, 2005 04:11     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How can they be metal and not have long hair? It is not possible.

(Halford does not count because he is Halford)

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

Hypercube
VoivodFan
Member # 33

posted April 24, 2005 07:03     Profile for Hypercube   Email Hypercube     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ne0rC:
http://www.nupagadi.wz.cz/diskografie.htm

Mp3s on there, listening right now.

Are you sure, that this is the same band? I doubt that. Here is their cover, it's even worse than the pic above:

I only clicked on their first track. It's a classic. What a brilliant name:

Moonlight Pogo

Lyrics, classic too:

"Stick your brains out, Moonlight Pogo,
stick your brains out, brains out, brains out..."

Hypercube
VoivodFan
Member # 33

posted April 24, 2005 07:34     Profile for Hypercube   Email Hypercube     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Emlyn K Helicopter:
How can they be metal and not have long hair? It is not possible.

You only had eyes for the boys, haven't you?

Hoodlum
VoivodFan
Member # 514

posted April 24, 2005 09:15     Profile for Hoodlum   Email Hoodlum     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hypercube:
the first casted pseudo metal band:
Nu Pagadi

Did'nt Machinehead look like that when they did "The Burning Red"?

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted April 24, 2005 10:23     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hoodlum:
Did'nt Machinehead look like that when they did "The Burning Red"?

No.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted April 24, 2005 12:18     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
oooh I like that - they've got this Heavy Metal naked swastika thing going on there.

Of course I discounted the females in the 'group'. But I may be wrong - perhaps that blond one can whip Sandoval's ass on the doublekickblastbeatinferno drums? Maybe the black bint can play rhythm guitar that makes Andreas Kisser look like a slack fucker?

Anyway I wear shit like that so who am I to talk?

I may be wrong but, having consulted my wide Heavy Metal experience, no...no I don't think I am.

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

Hypercube
VoivodFan
Member # 33

posted April 24, 2005 14:37     Profile for Hypercube   Email Hypercube     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's always the same with commercial provocation - it get stuck after half of the way.

This means for the Nu P. cover:
Either the boys should have turn their bodies to complete Emlyn's swastika or the girls
should have turn their heads.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan