my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » When bored

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: When bored
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted April 22, 2005 23:59     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
...invent new words.
although if any of these are in Roger's Profanisaurus already, apologies.

Noncefuttock. Mingtard. Mongbucket. Cretinisation. Plebulation. Fuckmongery. Cuntwittering. Twattering. Cocktoad. Cuntoss. Mingecake. Cockslug. Arsemonkey. Slaptard. Sluggly. Fuctitude. Twacknut. Stumpturd. Fuckgizzard. Goggletwerp. Pignoramus. Cocktwoddle. Cuntmonger. Fuckroach. Shitplank.

..the gobshitery & cuntification of the general public is an inspiration to us all.

Remember, there's always someone more bored than you.

--------------------

String em up

|  IP: Logged
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted April 23, 2005 05:31     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Chris Morris was the master of this. His shows are littered with gems like "fucknut", "quadrospazzed", "rudemath" "arsecandle", "intoxifaction"...

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted April 23, 2005 05:59     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Whether if they're legit or not, I love these words: "cockbag, cuntbag, jizzbag, whorebag, shitbag, pubebag, barfbag, licebag, and even teabag"

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted April 23, 2005 14:04     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Head Villain:
Cockslug

Hey slugbutt, this will go nicely with your new avatar!

I love ricockulous as in, "Hey slugbutt, that new avatar of yours is fucking ricockulous!"

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted April 23, 2005 14:22     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lyckantropen:
Chris Morris was the master of this. His shows are littered with gems like "fucknut", "quadrospazzed", "rudemath" "arsecandle", "intoxifaction"...

Ah, that'll be where fucknuts & arsecandles came from. I should watch more tv!

There was a tape of Goldilocks & the 3 bears at my old workplace, one of the guys had recorded over a bit of it. When played it went something like "And daddy bear said, FUCKNUTS & ARRRSECANDLES!" That's where I nicked that one from.

--------------------

String em up

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan