my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » X-D (the General), Me, Kreator, and St.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: X-D (the General), Me, Kreator, and St.
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted April 20, 2005 06:57     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh, and my friend Tony (T. Bong)

had a KILLER night last night!!!

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

|  IP: Logged
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 20, 2005 09:25     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
glad to hear you had a good time. Unfortunately, we don't get to see Kreator next week because they cancelled...I will go see Vader, however.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted April 20, 2005 11:37     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
DAMN, I missed that one!!

Anyone going to Fantomas on the 26th?

--------------------

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted April 20, 2005 12:24     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sounds like a VVF convention up there in Seattle!! We need pictures next time..all toasting to Korgull!
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted April 21, 2005 12:00     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Awsome! You might even say this was a VVF.com/CF.com dual convention. I missed seeing Madmeg and Nuc Infusion, but I'm sure we'll meet up soon.

Blackcloud, you gotta get Tony to register here man, this guy's a certified VVF'er fer sure! Had a great time hangin' with ya'll! We definitly need to do this again sometime!

Kreator was in fine form as expected. This was my first time seeing Vader, and they totally slayed as well!

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted April 21, 2005 17:10     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry. I was very tired on Tuesday and I forgot about the show.

On the bright side, at least this time I hadn't purchased tix in advance.

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

St. Mike
VoivodFan
Member # 570

posted April 21, 2005 23:46     Profile for St. Mike   Email St. Mike     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
RIOT OF VIOLENCE!
Yes! it was very cool to hook-up with you guys at the show! Vader kicked ass, Kreator killed.... But I had even more fun talking and drinkin' with XD and that tall fucker Blackcloud. Thanks guys!

Killer fucking night.
Praise hail Satan!

-St. Michael
webmaster@celticfrost.com

--------------------

ARE YOU MORBID?

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan