my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Footballers

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Footballers
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted April 17, 2005 03:58     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Slaytanic, H, all you other Football Fans...

All you need to remember is..this Flag.

GO HNS CROATIA!
Hrvatski Nogometni Savez

|  IP: Logged
Nico
VoivodFan
Member # 567

posted April 17, 2005 04:42     Profile for Nico   Email Nico     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
AC MILAN RULEZ

--------------------

PAIN MAKES ME STRONGER EVERYDAY

nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted April 17, 2005 05:55     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
suck on thix number six

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted April 17, 2005 06:38     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
But Croatia were boring at the last European Championships! Now, the Czech Republic, there's a team.
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted April 17, 2005 10:34     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted April 17, 2005 12:52     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

nell
VoivodFan
Member # 171

posted April 19, 2005 09:10     Profile for nell   Email nell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Have you guys seen www.uglyfootballers.com ?

Sorry H, nothing personal against your footballing hero or anything, but... yeesh!

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted April 19, 2005 09:19     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nell:
[

Oi! Watch it - that man is a living legend - and not just for being deafend by the bells!

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted April 19, 2005 10:39     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It always amazes me how the ugliest players all get the best girls.

See Ronaldo, one of the best Brasilian players around today:

Yay! He was married to this beauty, Milene Rodrigues:

Ooooh. And now he just got married with Daniela Cicarelli:

Lucky ba$tard!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted April 19, 2005 16:26     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Number 6:

GO HNS CROATIA!
Hrvatski Nogometni Savez

Okay, that does it. Get your skates back on NOW Kula! Oh wait, they cancelled the whole NHL season, and you're hundreds of miles from the nearest rink, permanently...I understand. Go in peace, former hockey fan brother of mine.

Just remember to say a few prayers to Derian Hatcher once in a while, maybe he will "negotiate" a quick solution for the NHLPA vs. the owners dilemma...crack a few skulls and the season can begin!

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted April 20, 2005 04:29     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hockey? Whats that?

I'm a Futbol Hooligan now!
Gangsta representing Croatia National Team and Zagreb Dinamo!

I cant wait for the next riot.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan