my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » more tits! (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: more tits!
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 23, 2005 11:18     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Number 6:
[IMG]Image Removed by #6[/IMG]

*Sorry ladies. Hope it didnt offend anyone.*

haha...no offense. What's even funnier is that she's twisting and rubbing and pulling those graciously fake boobies right underneath slugbutt's name...haha

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

|  IP: Logged
hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted April 23, 2005 13:51     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
I think NBC's next reality show should be when Luna, Hypergrrl, and Slugbutt have a family reunion.

I'll bet it's one wild and crazy and fun time. You all crack me up. Thanks for the laughs.

All they need is me since I'm the only one who "flew the coop". But somehow, I don't think the television execs would think a reality show on the rez would be good for ratings!

By the way, I see slugbutt hasn't changed his avatar! Now I ask all you out there, If you had a sister, would you want to see a guy rubbing his junk under her name!?!

ggy don't play that! Ned? Gwedo?

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 23, 2005 16:55     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hypergrrl:
But somehow, I don't think the television execs would think a reality show on the rez would be good for ratings!

By the way, I see slugbutt hasn't changed his avatar! Now I ask all you out there, If you had a sister, would you want to see a guy rubbing his junk under her name!?!

Gwedo...haha!

The TV Execs would be wrong to miss out on some of that Rez humor...just think about a show with Shawn and Charlie Malizia and all the dudes they hang with. Classic!

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted April 23, 2005 22:30     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I made a mistake... it couldn't be NBC... you are obviously only going to be able to be shown on a cable channel, or FOX. Your family is definitley not ready to edit themselves for regualer TV

--------------------

yawn

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted April 27, 2005 21:20     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
all that video clip needs is a punctured tit...silicon running down and onto the floor.

mmmm, one bigger than the other.

Now you see why they blanked out the nipples

--------------------

String em up

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted April 28, 2005 19:23     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
All they need is me since I'm the only one who "flew the coop". But somehow, I don't think the television execs would think a reality show on the rez would be good for ratings!

Sorry Hypergrrl, I am morally bankrupt at the moment. Or maybe I am protesting the FCC and the religious right who say boobies are bad. I say it is time to free yourselves, all you women shed the chains of bondage and tear off your bras and chuck 'em into the river. Scream from the tops of buildings, from your Subarus, from your mopeds! Declare your independence now! And take some baby oil and rub it all over your breasts to cleanse them of the filth of the self-righteous and hypocritical Religious Right that has accumulated over the centuries. Freedoom is yours!!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted April 28, 2005 20:53     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
can I get an AMEN, brotha

--------------------

yawn

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted April 29, 2005 00:28     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by slugbutt:
Sorry Hypergrrl, I am morally bankrupt at the moment. Or maybe I am protesting the FCC and the religious right who say boobies are bad. I say it is time to free yourselves, all you women shed the chains of bondage and tear off your bras and chuck 'em into the river. Scream from the tops of buildings, from your Subarus, from your mopeds! Declare your independence now! And take some baby oil and rub it all over your breasts to cleanse them of the filth of the self-righteous and hypocritical Religious Right that has accumulated over the centuries. Freedoom is yours!!

Oh, geez. I don't even know how to respond to that! Okay. Umm....well, umm...hey have you seen the "When Bored" thread? Clicky here and Check it!....there's a new name suggestion for you slug.

Anyway, how the hell was NoMeansNo last night? I hope you were there!

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted April 29, 2005 01:23     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Oh, geez. I don't even know how to respond to that! Okay. Umm....well, umm...hey have you seen the "When Bored" thread? Clicky here and Check it!....there's a new name suggestion for you slug.

Anyway, how the hell was NoMeansNo last night? I hope you were there!

i'm sorry sis. don't hate me because I am righ, err, beautiful! I'm only kidding. I'll change it soon, when I have the time. When this long weekend of rock 'n pow-wow is over! When doves cry!
No, didn't go to nomeansno! I have $2 to get me to Monday and that is one cup of Starbucks with unlimited free refills from the hot barista!

Btw, I like my new name!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 29, 2005 10:50     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
can I get an AMEN, brotha

Amen!

--------------------

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted April 29, 2005 11:40     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh fuck! I see cock

....I give up....

Anyway, have a great time tonite at the Electric 49 - wish I could be there! Is Stoic Frame playing??

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted May 01, 2005 18:40     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Oh fuck! I see cock

....I give up....

Anyway, have a great time tonite at the Electric 49 - wish I could be there! Is Stoic Frame playing??

There ya go, no more boobs! Wait, Beavis and Butthead are boobs!
The show was great and everyone rocked, especially Stoic. Did you know they are #1 on the Rock En Espanol charts? Very cool!

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted May 01, 2005 23:29     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Oh fuck! I see cock

and here I thought anyone but you or slug would notice that!

--------------------

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted May 03, 2005 10:41     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by slugbutt:

There ya go, no more boobs! Wait, Beavis and Butthead are boobs!
The show was great and everyone rocked, especially Stoic. Did you know they are #1 on the Rock En Espanol charts? Very cool!

Okay.....much better. Thanks!

And yes, I get e-mails from them all the time (mailing list). Glad you all had fun at the show

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted May 03, 2005 21:56     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
you ought to see his other art...not male user-friendly.

--------------------

ThaMerauder
VoivodFan
Member # 488

posted May 06, 2005 06:49     Profile for ThaMerauder   Email ThaMerauder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I dont get this country ...
first they show a woman crushing a beercan with her tits yet they have to censor the nipple ...

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted May 06, 2005 22:26     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ThaMerauder:
I dont get this country ...
first they show a woman crushing a beercan with her tits yet they have to censor the nipple ...

go out and buy you a pre-ban AK-47, a chevy pickup truck... bottle of Wild Turkey... and a Chainsaw.

then get all fired up on the turkey, hop into your pickup truck and hang the ak47 in the back window, start your chainsaw up and hold it out the window revving it up as you hang your head out the window screaming in rush hour traffic, whilst sporting a big purple vein bulging out your forehead.

that should help

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted May 07, 2005 20:17     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Soft Machine:
Enough with thr tits We want some ass!!

take yer pick:

or

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted May 08, 2005 06:34     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
or best yet...

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan