my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » more tits! (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: more tits!
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted April 16, 2005 16:54     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://g.myspace.com/00044/21/51/44061512_l.gif

yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaa - b-boooiinngngnnngnggg-nngngng-ngggg - smack - crunchh

[Cthonic Edit: OK - it was fun for a while, but i think you hurt Luna's delicate stomach]

--------------------

String em up

|  IP: Logged
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted April 16, 2005 17:47     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, I used to be able to do that before my slimming tablets kicked in.

I love the fact that they digitised the nipple!

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted April 16, 2005 17:52     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I am so sorry to see that people put these things on the net and then whipe out the nipple. Fuck that. It is either all or nothing.

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted April 16, 2005 18:20     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hey at least it's not rude!!

--------------------

String em up

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 16, 2005 23:06     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I wonder why she looks so pissed.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Hypercube
VoivodFan
Member # 33

posted April 17, 2005 01:39     Profile for Hypercube   Email Hypercube     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I don't wonder why he looks so pissed.
Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted April 17, 2005 01:54     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hypercube:
I don't wonder why he looks so pissed.

She probly crushed his hand.

Plus, that was on TV, so, of course its censored.

--------------------

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted April 17, 2005 07:31     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I wanted her to "titty-fuck" the microphone!

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 17, 2005 11:36     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
all that video clip needs is a punctured tit...silicon running down and onto the floor.

--------------------

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted April 17, 2005 12:18     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HaHa... thats exactly what i was thinking luna. But then judging by the censored tit, it looks like it has some droopage to it, so that must be one of them early 80's jobs?

its a consipracy anyway... she has a hard object stashed in her bra under the
can-crushing tit !

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted April 17, 2005 12:55     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I swear I can hear the word, "WOW"!!!
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted April 17, 2005 13:19     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
[IMG]Image Removed by #6[/IMG]

*Sorry ladies. Hope it didnt offend anyone.*

Cthon
Member # 156

posted April 17, 2005 14:03     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hilarious. theres a strip club/bar/hotel in Atlanta called the Clairemont. its famous for a long list of degenerate clientelle, including G.G. Allin (who got kicked out for eating his own shit out of a toilet). so needless to say, ive been there several times. supposedly its the oldest strip bar in the country still going..and the chicks that work there kinda look like theyve been there for the long haul, haha. the one chick who is in charge of the strip club, Blondie, does a beer-can-crushing-between-her-tits bit for tips. i got her to give my buddy a lap dance that ended in a PBR-crushing fun climax right in his face at the end. best 20$ ive ever spent in a strip bar.

what made it even more special was the fact that she was doing it on TV (on Dave Atells Comedy Central show , Insomnia) the very NEXT WEEK! so im pretty sure that where this clip stole the idea. that Insomnia show was on in late 2001......

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted April 17, 2005 14:34     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dude, I had an old girlfriend who lived right around the corner from that hellhole. That place is beyond scary. Hag heaven.

Who is that bodacious chick on the man show??

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted April 17, 2005 14:57     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Tits that huge are just disgusting.
Same with any of that silicone BS.

Nuthin' but natural for me, thanks.

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted April 17, 2005 20:54     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tangento:
Tits that huge are just disgusting.
Same with any of that silicone BS.

Nuthin' but natural for me, thanks.

AMEN TO THAT BROTHA

--------------------

yawn

Hoodlum
VoivodFan
Member # 514

posted April 18, 2005 01:40     Profile for Hoodlum   Email Hoodlum     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Maybe they're demonstrating a new style of martial arts?
Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted April 18, 2005 18:05     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hex:
Tasteless, of all things.

Add some whip cream, or fruit cocktail, or some sauerkraut! mmmm
ribbit

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted April 18, 2005 18:39     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
There was some other chick in one of the KISS homevideos (Konfidential, i think) who did something like that... she'd take the can and crushed it between her funbags. Now that's fucking CLASS!
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 18, 2005 18:40     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
tits and balls abound...Where's the Workplace Safe Police when we need him [er, cthon]?

--------------------

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted April 18, 2005 19:15     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by slugbutt: Add some whip cream, or fruit cocktail, or some sauerkraut! mmmm ribbit[/QB]

You too, are sick, brotha.......please change your avatar.....please. Don't make me tell Ma!

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted April 18, 2005 23:17     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hypergrrl:
You too, are sick, brotha.......please change your avatar.....please. Don't make me tell Ma!

I just finished watching 24, now I'm a nervous wreck!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 22, 2005 10:29     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Head Villain:
[Cthonic Edit: OK - it was fun for a while, but i think you hurt Luna's delicate stomach]

yesh, it's sickening, indeed!

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted April 22, 2005 20:30     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think NBC's next reality show should be when Luna, Hypergrrl, and Slugbutt have a family reunion.

I'll bet it's one wild and crazy and fun time. You all crack me up. Thanks for the laughs.

--------------------

yawn

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted April 22, 2005 23:14     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
tits and balls abound...Where's the Workplace Safe Police when we need him [er, cthon]?

tits & balls? I missed some balls? Booooooo.

--------------------

String em up

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan