my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » about voivod(various) (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Author Topic: about voivod(various)
Helldriver
VoivodFan
Member # 46

posted April 15, 2005 07:36     Profile for Helldriver   Email Helldriver     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
@helldriver:I'm 19,originally from venice,but now i moved to milan for college...
I heard the name voivod sometimes a couple of years ago, but(don't ask me why) i have always thought of them as a black metal group.
Finally last spring i got some songs from the net from the last cd and i loved it, then a friend of mine lent me nothingface,and more recently (a month or smthing)i found the cds and started getting deeper into the voivod philosophy....i must say that is acting on me like a drug right now...can't stop listening to them.[/QB]

Great!, nice to know that the new generations could become Voivodians, except for the imported Jason/Metallica fans we are mostly around 30 years old...

I'm from Lecco (near), we may possibly meet at some concert in Milano then.

Don't trust Head Villain, the only certified ex-Voivod members are Blacky and E-FORCE, although there may be some other member hidden under false name...

|  IP: Logged
Nico
VoivodFan
Member # 567

posted April 15, 2005 07:55     Profile for Nico   Email Nico     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Helldriver:
Great!, nice to know that the new generations could become Voivodians, except for the imported Jason/Metallica fans we are mostly around 30 years old...

I'm from Lecco (near), we may possibly meet at some concert in Milano then.

Don't trust Head Villain, the only certified ex-Voivod members are Blacky and E-FORCE, although there may be some other member hidden under false name...

Don't worry,i'll keep the vv memory burning,i'm going to spread the voivod among my friends!
If u are going to the meshuggah concert,we can meet there

--------------------

PAIN MAKES ME STRONGER EVERYDAY

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted April 15, 2005 08:36     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by vroom:
One advice biareus: Never ever trust Maldorröaorrarööarar.
He's the kind of person that gives his 1-2 year old child beer, i even have pictures of it:

HE! Let me put the record straight, vroom: my son is TWO years old, not one. But yes, he does drink beer. And coffee too.

Hehehe, my little voivodfan initiation works everytime!!!

Nico
VoivodFan
Member # 567

posted April 15, 2005 09:08     Profile for Nico   Email Nico     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maldorrröööaaarrr:
HE! Let me put the record straight, vroom: my son is TWO years old, not one. But yes, he does drink beer. And coffee too.

Hehehe, my little voivodfan initiation works everytime!!!

yeah...u really got me...

--------------------

Nico
VoivodFan
Member # 567

posted April 15, 2005 13:24     Profile for Nico   Email Nico     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
BTW,i've tried to download from voivod.net some vids,but after a few secs it frezees....some of u guys can help me about this problem?

--------------------

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted April 15, 2005 14:20     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by biareus:
...i'm going to spread the voivod among my friends!

Oh, haven't you young ones learned yet? Please, please whatever you do - wear a condom will ya!

Nico
VoivodFan
Member # 567

posted April 15, 2005 15:34     Profile for Nico   Email Nico     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hex:
Yuri's download site is SLOW. Use download accelerators.

such as?

--------------------

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted April 16, 2005 14:10     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
BTW,i've tried to download from voivod.net some vids,but after a few secs it frezees....some of u guys can help me about this problem?

Download the videos from this site. It's maintained by people who know what they're doing. Well...

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted April 16, 2005 14:28     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here, here. The downloads here are being updated I think!?! .. given up trying to download stuff meself. Anyway if Yuri catches you posting here, you will be branded a traitor & a hater, hahahahahaaaaa!!!! Bless 'im

--------------------

String em up

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted April 16, 2005 14:32     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Helldriver:

yeah, most of the long-term fans (ie old gits) post here. Nice to see ya! ..ooooh ...young man...
..Luna, hold him down while I rip off his pants...

--------------------

String em up

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 16, 2005 15:18     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Head Villain:
..ooooh ...young man...
..Luna, hold him down while I rip off his pants...

Chanting in background..."Dragon Cock! Dragon Cock! Dragon Cock!"
Sorry lad...getting a bit carried away here.

Glad to hear you're spreading the word of Voivod!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted April 18, 2005 23:33     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
And I am Robert Trujillo! I am a Taurus. I joined a silly band recently that wasn't getting along anymore, but with my arrival came unity. I blame it on my braids. Lars loves 'em, and won't shut up about 'em! In fact, he NEVER shuts up! I'm gonna kick his skinny flat ass soon!

I joined the wrong band!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted April 18, 2005 23:42     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
er, um...where was I? Oh yeah, just buy all their cd's you won't be disappointed! And don't forget about Kronik, there are some killer tunes on that one.

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Nico
VoivodFan
Member # 567

posted April 19, 2005 06:38     Profile for Nico   Email Nico     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've just bought DH,and i'm slowly getting into it...
ANother question that came in my mind today is about blacky's bass....It's a custom one right?Is it handmade or smthing by Mauro Liberatore?

--------------------

Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted April 19, 2005 13:32     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think Lycanth and I are the only younger guys here.

--------------------

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted April 19, 2005 14:21     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
blacky is blacky.
Eric is E-FORCE.

as if. all lies, this is the internet after all.

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted April 19, 2005 14:29     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
blacky is blacky.
Eric is E-FORCE.

Yeah, actually, as we all know, Blacky is Blackie.

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 19, 2005 16:33     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
haha, Mal...that's funny!

--------------------

Max1334
VoivodFan
Member # 202

posted April 19, 2005 18:06     Profile for Max1334   Email Max1334     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OiOi, Always funny find other italinas here
I'm from Chiavenna (So), but every weekend I am in venice, 'cause my wife lives there
welcome!!!

p.s., Piggy, can't wait to share again some...uhm..."cigarettes" with you and the guys, hehe

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted April 19, 2005 19:49     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey there, biareus. Frank Zappa here.
Welcome aboard, and enjoy the ride!

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 19, 2005 21:54     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ne0rC:
I think Lycanth and I are the only younger guys here.

don't forget Heimdall!

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 19, 2005 21:57     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by slugbutt:
And I am Robert Trujillo! I am a Taurus. I joined a silly band recently that wasn't getting along anymore, but with my arrival came unity. I blame it on my braids. Lars loves 'em, and won't shut up about 'em! In fact, he NEVER shuts up! I'm gonna kick his skinny flat ass soon!

I joined the wrong band!

haha! the braids...ROTFL!

--------------------

Nico
VoivodFan
Member # 567

posted April 22, 2005 07:22     Profile for Nico   Email Nico     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yesterday I bought phobos....What to say...It's definetely a weird album.I haven't heard it carefully,but so far I've noted that there are very few lyrics and the songs are based more on "instrumentality".

--------------------

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted April 22, 2005 09:28     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Yesterday I bought phobos.... the songs are based more on "instrumentality".

But mostly, the songs on Phobos are based on "asskicking".

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 22, 2005 09:52     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
here, here, Mal!

--------------------

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan