my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Seen these pics of Voivod?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Seen these pics of Voivod?
hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted April 11, 2005 22:26     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Excuse me if these have already been shared here. Is this someone on this forum that took these?

VOIVOD

Here are some REVIEWS.

My favorite line:

"The final piece of the puzzle was put in place when longtime fan Jason Newsted, independently wealthy from years of playing with some other band, joined as the band's bassist and bankrolled a new studio project."

Fucking funny

|  IP: Logged
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted April 12, 2005 08:50     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This man:

RULES!!!!!!!

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 12, 2005 10:30     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I ed Piggy...hey, I have seen these about three years or maybe two years ago. Who cares, they're nice photos.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted April 12, 2005 11:50     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What you fail to mention Hex, is that he actually LIKED Angel Rat and so what if he didn't like Eric Forrest's voice or Rrroooaaarrr. I didn't get into Phobos or Negatron too much either, or the new album for that matter.

He overall likes and praises Voivod. Why didn't you mention his positive reviews of KT, DH, Nothingface, AR, and TOL?

Anyway, we all have individual opinions, but in this instance I found his reviews pretty accurate.

hypergrrl

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted April 14, 2005 01:48     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
I ed Piggy...

!!??! !**! ?! **! I didn't need to hear that !

Yeah the only review I take issue with really is the Phobos one, it's one of my favourites & I love Eric's vocals. It annoys me that loads of people are negative about this album. I like his Nothingface review though, that was nice to read!

--------------------

String em up

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted April 21, 2005 00:56     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maldorrröööaaarrr:
This man:

RULES!!!!!!!

Piggy's little piggies are wearing shoes!

I heart Angel Rat!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted April 21, 2005 01:47     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, Chedsey's got a great site over there, always has. Just have a look at the variety of bands he covers. (and he does have a point about RRROOOAAARRR, though Korgull individually deserves better)

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan