my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Magic Cube

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Magic Cube
Hypercube
VoivodFan
Member # 33

posted April 07, 2005 19:20     Profile for Hypercube   Email Hypercube     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Searching the net for an picture for me, I found this:

MAGIC CUBE

just two clicks and I don't know the way back

|  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted April 08, 2005 00:21     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
COOL CUBE

--------------------

yawn

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted April 08, 2005 06:55     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's neat.
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 08, 2005 10:34     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OW! My Brain!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted April 09, 2005 19:18     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hypercube:
just two clicks and I don't know the way back

Hey, you're smart! After the first click I hadn't a clue!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan