my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Does anyone here know the "official" site for Firebird?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Does anyone here know the "official" site for Firebird?
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted March 22, 2005 22:35     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
..and I'm not talking about the "Pontiac" Firebird either...ha! I'm talking about Bill Steer's Firebird.

I keep finding information on either "cars" or past articles on the band, but nothing else.

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

|  IP: Logged
Greg Gloomp
VoivodFan
Member # 29

posted March 22, 2005 22:39     Profile for Greg Gloomp   Email Greg Gloomp     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.firebirdhome.co.uk/

--------------------

"If thine enemy wrong thee, buy each of his children a drum."

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted March 22, 2005 22:42     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
wow, that was quick my nizzle!

Much appreciated Greg!

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted March 23, 2005 04:38     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
News round here is that they are no more... at least, that's what the drummer told me. Of course they have had a different drummer on every record so it might not be the case!
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted March 23, 2005 11:04     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Harry, I just remembered I sent you a package like three weeks ago. I emailed you and your wife but eolb I guess was too full and sent it back.

Wonder what Firebird sounds like? Searching mp3's...........

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted March 23, 2005 11:10     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Lood on the Firebird site:

quote:
"Firebird Jukebox June 2004

Bill:

James Taylor "Mud Slide Slim"

Neil Young "Tonight's the Night"

Van Morrison "Into the Music"

Richard & Linda Thompson "I Want to See the Bright Lights Tonight"

Charlie Rich "Classic Rich Vol II"

So you're listening to those, Bill, that's great. Any plans of reforming Carcass, dude?

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted March 23, 2005 12:17     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
Hey Harry, I just remembered I sent you a package like three weeks ago. I emailed you and your wife but eolb I guess was too full and sent it back.

3 weeks? Bah - that's nothing. I got a package from Skul yesterday that took over a month to get here! Shouldn't be any problem with my email... I'll mail you my work address....

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted March 23, 2005 13:40     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maldorrröööaaarrr:
Lood on the Firebird site:

So you're listening to those, Bill, that's great. Any plans of reforming Carcass, dude?

LMOASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OFF........

Thanks H...reason I emailed you was to tell ya that I went cheap on the shipping. Hired a pigeon to do it. Fed him some steroids and pointed him in the right direction........should be there by next Christmas.....

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan