my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Jason Newsted signed Bass guitar on Ebay

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Jason Newsted signed Bass guitar on Ebay
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted March 22, 2005 14:45     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=64401&item=7308575266&rd=1

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

|  IP: Logged
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted March 22, 2005 15:25     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's great and all, but there's an obscure part to me, the more I read it the less I understand:

quote:
Information on Voivod can be found at:
http://www.voivod.com/

WHAT information???

Seriously tho, hope it generates a good ammount of money for their cause.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted March 23, 2005 01:11     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Only General information (who the fuck is General information )
is on that site. No speaking of any news last several months....

--------------------

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted March 23, 2005 14:06     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
someone should strip the paint off that, those cheap fenders sound much better that way. oh wait, then the sigs would be gone...
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted March 23, 2005 14:10     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fuck St Jason, I have the autographs of Metal Duck. Just you wait for the stampede when I put these on ebay.

--------------------

String em up

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted March 23, 2005 17:30     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, head villain i see you post on the Coroner site too? Was there today just out of curiosity and i was bored. you are right that a lot of Voivod fans are also COroner fans !! I happen to be also a big Coroner Lover. I just bought the video live in Berlin for just €5,-

--------------------

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted March 26, 2005 19:22     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, should try to get more people to post there if there is a chance that they sometimes read the messages, show some support & how much we would like to see a reunion!

--------------------

String em up

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted March 27, 2005 00:32     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
$375.00 was the winning bid!!!

However the winner only has 1 feedback rating, I wonder if they will actually pay up.

It would have been a lot cooler if the bass had actually been one of Newsteds and was played during the VoiVod tour. But it's just a signed bass that didn't belong to anyone.

--------------------

yawn

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted March 27, 2005 00:47     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
??!!! I thought it would probably go for more than that. Good though anyway.

--------------------

String em up

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan