my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Hey ladies!!!!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hey ladies!!!!!
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted March 20, 2005 12:59     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
There's a guy on the Coroner forum who reckons he's seen loads of VV girly tops & reckons he can find somewhere selling them online. Never seen an official one myself I have to say, has anyone else?? Another wind-up perhaps??? Go badger him anyway
www.designvortex.com/coroner/

--------------------

String em up

|  IP: Logged
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted April 02, 2005 21:17     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well that must have been a wind-up then, sorry 'bout that! I am so easy to wind up, ha ha ha. (or perhaps I just don't understand the Quebecan sense of humour?)

If anyone does want a girly shirt painted, then email me & I'll sort it out.

--------------------

String em up

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 03, 2005 00:35     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've been eyeing your tees, Miss Head Villlain...don't quite know how much it'll cost me to have one shipped to the states.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted April 03, 2005 01:05     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HV... the chophouse 'had' the voivod girly shirts im sure... i thought i seen them back when the new cd was released. Checking there now i dont see them but they prolly sold at the Ozzfest too... drop an e-mail to steve(AT)chophouse.com and see what he says.
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 03, 2005 12:10     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hatross:
but they prolly sold at the Ozzfest too...

Nope. I didn't see any at Ozzfest. And believe you me, I looked. I ended up giving my Medium-sized MultiVerse tee to my brother because I knew I'd never wear it.

--------------------

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted April 03, 2005 12:13     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just had a look at the chophouse site, can't find any girly tops. Got the lovely beanie hat already, it actually keeps yer head warm, unlike other band beanies I have! Can't find the bloody merchandise on voivod.com either, I must be a retard!
I'll try to find out how much the postage is next time I'm near a post office, it can't be too much. (I hope )
I don't have a problem mailing out shirts for the regulars here, this site is a nice break for me from the general London cuntitude!!
& it's nice to find other girlies who like the same music as me.. many of the girlies that hang round metal gigs in London are Eastern Bloc mail-order-catalog-bride rejects desperate to marry for a visa, & have realised that extreme metal gigs have the highest male:female ratio. They don't like people like me very much, selfishly taking up a perfectly good bloke they could be using themselves!
Haha, watch my honesty get turned into "racism" quicker than you can say "giz a visa"

--------------------

String em up

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted April 03, 2005 14:35     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You're unlikely to find Voivod Girly Tops because you're unlikely to find Voivod Girly fans. Girlys tend to be into inconsiquential music such as The Red Hot Chilli Peppers etc.

The girlys on her are different of course, and I think they know it.

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 03, 2005 15:56     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Emlyn K Helicopter:

The girlys on her...

ha ha!

Is that so, Head Villain? Eastern-Bloc mail order brides? haha...Seriously, I had a tough time trying to decide which t-shirt I liked best. You have so many good ones.

--------------------

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted April 03, 2005 15:56     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Mike I was wondering where you'd got to!
You're probably right there, sadly. There are one or two girls at the gigs I go to who seem to be genuinely into the music, but they haven't been the most pleasant people. Either that, or the Visa Brigade, or the odd one or two who don't like the music, but are too insecure to let their boyfriend go to gigs on their own. (perhaps cos they know about the Visa Brigade, haha!) I've had some nasty attitude for talking to their partners about music.
But plenty of bands do girly tops, I have really nice Nile, Cryptopsy, Immolation, Vader, Neurosis, Arcturus ones... even a pair of Malevolent Creation knickers my boyfriend picked up for me. If this lot can shift girl shirts then surely Voivod can also! I notice Nile do knickers also. And last time I saw Destruction they had about 4 different girly tops.

--------------------

String em up

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted April 03, 2005 16:03     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
The girlys on her

Oh, I just noticed that! heehee

Yeah, Eastern Bloc wives eh, but the ones we get at gigs are the ones who couldn't make it into any catalogs by the looks of them. OOh how bitchy am I. What the hell, they all bitch, may as well do it back.

--------------------

String em up

Heimdall
VoivodFan
Member # 462

posted April 04, 2005 01:28     Profile for Heimdall   Email Heimdall     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Head Villain:
(or perhaps I just don't understand the Quebecan sense of humour?)

The what?

--------------------

The demons are so creative...

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted April 05, 2005 12:29     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry, the guy is from Quebec, he hasn't got back to me anyway! No offence. I can be a target for wind-ups sometimes.

--------------------

String em up

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted April 05, 2005 14:28     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Head Villain:
even a pair of Malevolent Creation knickers my boyfriend picked up for me.

My body does not know if it should be profoundly turned on by that or utterly head-on-forehead befuddled!

It's not just that I can't envision Malevolent Creation having any female fans - but I simply cannot picture any male Malevolent Creation fan having a girlfriend. Or a bath.

Or perhaps these are 'unisex' knickers?

(Hi Mat)

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 05, 2005 21:19     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:

Or perhaps these are 'unisex' knickers?

Or perhaps the sort that allow the both of yous to step into...like this:

--------------------

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted April 08, 2005 00:24     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ha, they are skimpy string things, even by my standards. Time to floss!!!

--------------------

String em up

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted April 08, 2005 00:58     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I can do this girly top for ya folks if you want-

There's pictures of some of my other counterfeit shirts & painted jackets on my website now. Sorry, I'm not painting any of the other Vod shirts again, they took too long!!

PORTFOLIO

spam, spam, spam, spam...

The Lawnmower Deth one I did when I was about 15, freehand, that's why it's a bit crap & wonky!

--------------------

String em up

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan