my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Do you think i'm sexy?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Do you think i'm sexy?
Heino
VoivodFan
Member # 160

posted March 20, 2005 05:51     Profile for Heino   Email Heino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

After 17 years i thought it was time for a new Voivod-Art on my skin and here is the result.
Just finished yesterday after 2 months and now i'm proud to show

...but when i look at the pic, i think it's time to loose some weight...

--------------------

...To The Death
Heino

|  IP: Logged
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted March 20, 2005 07:15     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
looks nice mike!!! was the "insect" drawing, along with the "voivod" new then?

actually, I think you should "gain" even more weight...that way your tat could possibly spell:

V---O---D

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted March 20, 2005 10:25     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Looks cool man... "to the death" \m/

everyone is jumping on the Away art tattoo bandwagon but i can see why too, its because it actually pretty damn original when you think about it. I cant tell you how many of the same tattoos i see out there from stencil or transfer paper right off the wall of a tat shop. I am more apt to just walking in a tat shop and letting the guys do freehand on my skin so least that way you know he may not have branded someone else with what your getting.

When i think about it, i think all the fans should be branded with a Korgul of one type or the other, and Warcorpse should make it a rule.

My next will be something off the latest album or mabye from the artbook coming out? gonna go with the Away-tribals since i went down that route allready on my shoulder.

so (BACK THE FUCK OFF THE TRIBALS) folks, and if i see anyone post their VV-Tribals i will bask in the bliss of it being MY IDEA. roar!

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted March 20, 2005 12:10     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
jealous as fuck!!! what an awesome tattoo. your arse looks a bit sore though x-d

Surely we should have a tattoo section on the site???

Bit annoyed I had to wait so long to get mine, just as everyone was jumping on the ol' bandwagon as you say. I knew when I got it there would be other people with the exact same one, but seeing as it's all people with good taste I don't mind sharing!
A Korgull is for life not just for Christmas hahahhaa!!!

Hatross how about a piccy of yours too?

--------------------

String em up

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted March 20, 2005 12:45     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I dont have any VOD tats yet HV, i just have some recent freehand of some tribals on my shoulder. It is a coverup of a smaller cross that was done way back in the day when i was like 12 or 13, i got used alot by my siblings for experimental reasons being the youngest.

I am slowly waking out of hibernation mode though and soon will be taking a trip to the parlor.

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted March 20, 2005 13:20     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ah, crazy tat! Nice stuff man!

Again though, The user "President X-D" is not me!!!!!

Maybe consider adjusting your nic please there sir prez?

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted March 20, 2005 13:36     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
oh yeah didn't notice that, there's 2 X-D's here. Wouldn't mind seeing your tat anyway Hatross, I like to look at tattoos generally (& steal ideas..) although when I see other people's artwork it makes me feel like giving up sometimes, cos' mine looks a bit crap in comparison usually!

--------------------

String em up

Heino
VoivodFan
Member # 160

posted March 20, 2005 14:27     Profile for Heino   Email Heino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
@Blackcloud of Deicide: Yes, the Negatron-Cover was tattoed yesterday, after a few months of choosing, which artwork it will finally be (Killing technolgy was the other one). But the Negatron-Logo under looks better with the dragon.
@Mike: Ok, i've changed my nic, 'cause THIS IS MY TATTOO, NOT YOURS

--------------------

...To The Death
Heino

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted March 26, 2005 18:50     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Heino I think you got that tattoo done to take the piss, & I'm going to tell everyone so. Can I make a load of random shit up about you please? I'm bored & it would be like really funny. etc.
Oh, & yer not allowed to do it back. That would be bitchy.

--------------------

String em up

Heino
VoivodFan
Member # 160

posted March 27, 2005 04:53     Profile for Heino   Email Heino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Only the good & positive shit is allowed
So if you're telling, i cried like a small child while tattooing, that's not right

--------------------

...To The Death
Heino

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted March 27, 2005 08:11     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Head Villain:
I'm bored & it would be like really funny. etc.

Girl..I'm so tired of "Carpet-munching"...get a clue, will ya..."hardwood" is in!

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted March 27, 2005 14:46     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
heh heh heh, you're very rude.
I like that in a man Me tired of hoovering anyway.
Although I still don't know how you teabag someone's douchebag, or what a shizzle my nizzle is. Me thick.

& Heino, I would probably cry if I got my butt tattooed, that's gotta hurt!

--------------------

String em up

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted March 27, 2005 19:27     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hatross:

everyone is jumping on the Away art tattoo bandwagon but i can see why too

Hah, I'm waiting to see how he will turn this into something negative, perhaps he finds tattoos childish...
Anyone else care to rise to this challenge?
I mean, people who get tattooed in the first place... cunts ... & I mean, a band tattoo, that's like, so naff. You'll regret it when you're older.

I'm surprised Away never went into tattooing or designing tattoos at least, his artwork is ideal for this purpose!

--------------------

String em up

Heino
VoivodFan
Member # 160

posted March 28, 2005 10:46     Profile for Heino   Email Heino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Chacun ŕ son goůt (Everyone got it's own taste)

If tattooing hurts, it's good
Well, i don't think, i'll regret it sometimes.
Over the past 20 years, every tattoo is a part of my life. Maybe like a diary, or like that. Ok, if i would start tattooing today, there will be a lot of other pics & arts, but anyway, that's my life and i like it this way.
I got a few other band tattoos (e.g. Led Zeppelin, Dangerous Toys), only the Bandlogo is to think about it. I listen to Voivod since 20 years, so they're also a part of my life. And this is (& will be) the only Bandlogo on my skin. Or maybe ...

--------------------

...To The Death
Heino

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted March 28, 2005 19:41     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
aah I was just kidding!
I was surprised at how little mine hurt, think i pissed the tattooist off by accusing him of not doing his job properly! Got a bit paranoid that it might fade out or fall off or something. But it seems fine. Got one on my leg that really hurt & I expected one on my arm to hurt more. Not complaining though!
Jealous cos I can't afford a nice big backpiece (yet).. one day I will have the Nothingface spider thing on the bottom of my back, nice & big, with all the pixelated detail, wicked!

--------------------

String em up

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan