unregistered

posted March 18, 2005 20:53       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Death metal 24/7
http://www.xwarp.net/BrutalityRadio/BrutalityRadio.html

IP: Logged
Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted March 19, 2005 02:04     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
www.rothmetal.com

Black/Death Metal 24/7

--------------------

|  IP: Logged
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted March 19, 2005 03:07     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh yes, finally i can give the people that i work with what they deserve. Deathmetal !!!! in stead of all the other garbage that is on the radio !!

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted March 19, 2005 03:17     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Rothmetal doesn't have ads

--------------------

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted March 19, 2005 07:01     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"I begged him to stop and he just looked at me without emotion. There was no anger in his face, he did not seem crazy. He was just coolly finishing off his victim. He wanted to destroy him. ."

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted March 19, 2005 21:09     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'd have been happier if rothmetal was 128kbps...96 does sound a bit, er, tinny.

--------------------

Hail Santa...

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted March 21, 2005 10:15     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Speaking of metal radios, I can't help but praise my own favourite one:

BLACK METAL RADIO

It's got not only black metal, but some death metal as well. Quality stuff!!!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan