my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Motorhead U.S. tour

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Motorhead U.S. tour
thrashbeast
VoivodFan
Member # 542

posted March 07, 2005 19:09     Profile for thrashbeast   Email thrashbeast     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
motorhead will be playing with CoC and Zeek.
For those of you that live in the U.S.
whose going?
http://www.imotorhead.com/index2.htm

I was supposed to go to the motorhead show over here in LA, but Lemmy broke his ankle some how and he cancelled the rest of the tour including the LA show
But now their back for sure
Can't wait... Seen motorhead along with DIO when they played with MAIDEN back in 2002. They kick some serious ass live.

|  IP: Logged
Cthon
Member # 156

posted March 07, 2005 19:27     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i know someone going to the L.A. show, and im very jealous, haha.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted March 07, 2005 21:42     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That would be "Zeke"

not Zeek, who are opening...they fucking kill btw....my old band almost opened for them years ago...but the show was cancelled.

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted March 07, 2005 22:10     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I hope to make it to this show. It's the night after Mastodon...which won't stop me from going, by the way. Seems they are following Mastodon for the entire tour.
LEMMY here I cum..um,come? eh, whatever

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Cthon
Member # 156

posted March 07, 2005 22:13     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
the bassist from Zeke was moshing right next to me when i saw the Last play in Colorado 2 years ago. Zeke rule.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan