my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Angel Rat Demo

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Angel Rat Demo
Hypercube
VoivodFan
Member # 33

posted March 05, 2005 12:06     Profile for Hypercube   Email Hypercube     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Since yesterday I have dsl and yesterday I downloaded the Angel Rat demo here.

First: Thank all who made that possible. What a gift!

Second: I will never hear the album again.

|  IP: Logged
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted March 05, 2005 18:58     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Still haven't figured out what is the mystery song on the Angel Rat demo, is it the Byrds cover?!? Not heard it before.
& thanx for putting the demos on the site also!!!

--------------------

String em up

Blurrhog
VoivodFan
Member # 503

posted March 05, 2005 21:50     Profile for Blurrhog   Email Blurrhog     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Angel Rat takes time getting used to for many, but IMO its a superb excellent album and is always in my cd player!
Hypercube
VoivodFan
Member # 33

posted March 06, 2005 03:01     Profile for Hypercube   Email Hypercube     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's in the sound of the drums.
Yashka
VoivodFan
Member # 351

posted March 07, 2005 14:38     Profile for Yashka   Email Yashka     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Most people that I talk to about Voivod don't like Angel Rat for whatever reason. It sounds great to me. Some of their more memorable and catchy songs.
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted March 09, 2005 11:14     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, although I normally prefer heavier stuff, Angel Rat is still one of my favourites. Can't fault the songwriting, even if a lot of people don't like the production.

--------------------

String em up

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted March 09, 2005 17:13     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I spin AR as much as I play DH, NF, TOL, & KT, maybe even more. I'm usually more in the mood for the style of AR than the complexities and insanities of the other ones. But overall those 5 are always in heavy rotation in my car.

--------------------

yawn

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan