my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » 80s heavy metal shirts

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 80s heavy metal shirts
thrashbeast
VoivodFan
Member # 542

posted March 04, 2005 20:33     Profile for thrashbeast   Email thrashbeast     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
anyone have a site where they might carry some old school heavy metal shirts. I've searched all of the internet literally and only came up with this...
http://www.ironforce.de/

Can anyone help out? Trying to complete my Maiden shirt collection.

|  IP: Logged
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted March 04, 2005 20:51     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
try ebay

--------------------

String em up

thrashbeast
VoivodFan
Member # 542

posted March 04, 2005 21:50     Profile for thrashbeast   Email thrashbeast     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
that's the first thing I ever do, look on ebay. No chance though, I haven't had luck finding any shirts since I am a size small it's hard to find shirt like that in a small.
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted March 04, 2005 22:14     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeah same here, never any girly shirts so I normally end up painting my own.
There are often Coroner, Celtic Frost, Possessed shirts on ebay when I look though, keep trying!
& Celtic Frost drink coasters last time I looked, haha.
Even saw some Voivod fridge magnets I kid you not... soon they will follow in Iron Maiden's footsteps & do some umbrellas

--------------------

String em up

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted March 04, 2005 22:41     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Speak for yourselves, I just bought my brand new Priest "British Steel" tee.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Seeate
VoivodFan
Member # 480

posted March 04, 2005 23:14     Profile for Seeate   Email Seeate     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This seller genXgear
usually has a bunch of old skool metal stuffs on ebay.

Cthon
Member # 156

posted March 05, 2005 00:12     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
what bands are you looking for?

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted March 05, 2005 06:42       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I was just watching on old Accused shirt on eBay that i was hoping to get but it went way out of my price range.It ended up going for 97 bucks.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4072485617&ssPageName=STRK:MEDW:IT

IP: Logged
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted March 05, 2005 10:52     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Question for Blacky: Where did you guys get your t-shirts to print on back in the day? Considering the condition of the one I got off EBAY, I'm guessing the chinese sweatshop down on the corner.....Ya'll must have made a killing on the merchandise...off the backs of those poor immigrants........

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan